How can I add 2 servers in 1 login???

Feelmyspells

Question

I am trying to do the same thing accept I have 2 pcs under a router ... have read posts and each one says different.....

Allready have the 2 servers and the 2 different hex ids..... one internal ip is 192.168.1.39 for server 1

and 192.168.1.44 for the second server.... ports are open in server 192.168.1.39 (7777,9014,2106,12345)

Any help?

Yes but when I click it says is missing are off limits... I paid my $20 donation a month ago and never received plat status.....

Yes there are different guides but have not found 1 that shows how to do with a router and 1 login server...

I will donate $10 if somone has a solution that works for 2 servers behind a router... How would you direct port 7777 to second server? Have port 7778 ... and then you would have to have 2 gameservers in your patch?

the IP that the client Needs is the One for the LOGIN !

the others can be done with what IP you want, but you must know that when a Client connects into a L2 server, it see first the Login IP, then the login ridirects you in base of what server you choose to play by selecting it at the server list.

you must make the login to accept gameservers, then register 2 gameservers (bartz + kain for example) then 1 hexid to each Gameserver folder...(1 must have 7777 the other 7778) then you can connect. to both of them ;)

ps. you dont need 2 different patches :P

#Moved to HELP section.

Ok Ive tried but get ping 9999 on the new server... I open port 7778 for then second computer internal under the router. Example 192.168.1.44 The main server works fine with port 7777 open at 192.168.1.39 and the external works on main server xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx... and yes have 2 hexid and put the second hexid in 2 locations and change True in config server....

However running out of time as leaving for Singapore the Vietnam for work in 2 days jaja

THe kids will have to wait until I get back in 2 months...

I understand how the process works now more or less... will try when I return