[REQUEST]Dynasty and moirai armor for interlude WITH SHOULDERS!! Thx!!

I know, that it's not so hard to do that, i know 3 peoples, who made it, but they don't wants to share... MayBe your forum help me with that... Not for money, just for free

http://l2content.tk/publ/bronja/moirai_set_s_naplechnikami_dlja_interljuda/3-1-0-12

I dont think that anyone will do that for You for free :] The ony way to do that is to re-create upper body for each character (H/L/R) and attatch to it shoulder pads. Then, You will have to recteate the texture, because there is no space for shoulder pads textures and IL client use only one texture slot - so far i remember (I can be wrong but only about the textures) :] Oh, and You need to have tools for doing that ;)

I can do that, but not for free :]

You can pay them 40$. I think it is a fair price, and I wont do that for 20$...So better get it from them, because 40$ is not so much.

Take care

Say to me, why there is no armor like this in share... cause i think many peoples do that and place on they server, and someone can withdrow and share to community

Because only retards thinks like You :) Leeching someone else work should be punished by double huge black dildo penetration :] And fack the L2 community - it doesn't exist anymore :]

BTW: do You like to spend Your time for create something (like few DAYS) and then share it for free ?

BTW2: only PERFECT NOOBS (like HeRaCleS - or wtf is his facked nick) likes to leech others work and say that it is his own :]

DONT BE LIKE THEM AND RESPECT OTHERS WORK :] In other way You will be PN :]

Take care

Ok, you are admin of l2 project, you make very nice armor and include in your server... I, stupid school boy, copy your utx, ukx files and you armgr weapongrp and have your armor/weapon on which you spend 1 week... So why this armor are not in share yet? Half of this forum can make them, but you are all so lazy to do that? )))

Ok, you are admin of l2 project, you make very nice armor and include in your server... I, stupid school boy, copy your utx, ukx files and you armgr weapongrp and have your armor/weapon on which you spend 1 week... So why this armor are not in share yet? Half of this forum can make them, but you are all so lazy to do that? )))

Why don't you just wait a lil bit longer for them to share it. While you waiting, you can do a n a l

I, stupid school boy, copy your utx, ukx files and you armgr weapongrp and have your armor/weapon

Lets stop here for a sec...

- hahaha  :D

Ok, lets go on...

Real life will teach You that this isnt so easy as You think :] MXC is not the end of a world - at least not mine. Yours - maybe, but not mine :]

Take care ^^

Lets stop here for a sec...

- hahaha  :D

Ok, lets go on...

Real life will teach You that this isnt so easy as You think :] MXC is not the end of a world - at least not mine. Yours - maybe, but not mine :]

Take care ^^

ahahaha

I know, that it's not so hard to do that, i know 3 peoples, who made it, but they don't wants to share... MayBe your forum help me with that... Not for money, just for free

http://l2content.tk/publ/bronja/moirai_set_s_naplechnikami_dlja_interljuda/3-1-0-12

If you want to get those armor for free as many as you can.. you can pm me. but it would not be free too.. hahaha, btw. share is share. private is private let it be. don't push people to make what they don't want to do.

-beep-ing portal... -beep-ing mxc... i get this armor for free on another portal... go to hell... -beep-ing assholes!

GL facking asshole :D