Dagger Dyes

I was wondering about dyes for dagger classes after gracia.. Cause I read in some posts STR is needed.. others say its not necessary.. Dont know if this has already been posted. Cause when i try to search through the search engine I get this "You are not allowed to search for posts in this forum." Anyway, if anyone can kindly post about dyes for daggers after gracia I would appreciate it :)  (Im saying after gracia, cause I've seen people saying it like that :) )

Θές να είσαι ο εκνευριστικός dagger που εμφανίζεται από stealth και σκάει 5k ή ο dagger που θα κρατήσει ώρα στο pvp και θα έχει περισσότερο survivability? Αν θές απλά να σκάς άπειρο dmg και δεν σε νοιάζει το να νικάς 1 v 1 βάλε str +4 dex +4 con - 8... αν θές να είσαι το άλλο βάλε +4 con -4 str και αν θες αν και δεν είναι απαραίτητο και ένα con + 1 dex - 1 που εγώ δεν το βάζω... Προσπάθησε να πετύχεις passive p.def ague και χέσε τα p.attack. Εγώ έτσι παίζω dagger από interlude και μετά και να σου πω την αλήθεια είναι πιο χρήσιμο να ζεις και να μπορείς να σκοτώσεις 1 v 1 κάποιον χωρίς να κινδυνεύεις να παιθάνεις αμέσως από το να χώνεις καημένους low lifer mages 1 backstab...

lol..adv=-4str...+4con..ever

The dyes varies in clients, for example in interlude you dont need p attack so you low your STR and on gracia final / high five / etc p attack matters and everybody does +STR dyes.

only +4 wit -4 int

Θές να είσαι ο εκνευριστικός dagger που εμφανίζεται από stealth και σκάει 5k ή ο dagger που θα κρατήσει ώρα στο pvp και θα έχει περισσότερο survivability? Αν θές απλά να σκάς άπειρο dmg και δεν σε νοιάζει το να νικάς 1 v 1 βάλε str +4 dex +4 con - 8... αν θές να είσαι το άλλο βάλε +4 con -4 str και αν θες αν και δεν είναι απαραίτητο και ένα con + 1 dex - 1 που εγώ δεν το βάζω... Προσπάθησε να πετύχεις passive p.def ague και χέσε τα p.attack. Εγώ έτσι παίζω dagger από interlude και μετά και να σου πω την αλήθεια είναι πιο χρήσιμο να ζεις και να μπορείς να σκοτώσεις 1 v 1 κάποιον χωρίς να κινδυνεύεις να παιθάνεις αμέσως από το να χώνεις καημένους low lifer mages 1 backstab...

english section, translate it.

If you are wondering about GH what dyes should you take my advise is the following:

While farming / leveling up i suggest you to make

1) +4str -4con

2) +4dex -4con

3) +4wit -4int

( Of course if the server you are playing to it's easy to get Dyes ,otherwise F@ck it! )

When you are done with this and have leveled up and got some gear i suggest you to make/keep only

the 3rd ( +4wit -4int )

So the point is you have to get +4wit -4int without touching the other statictics .And if you want to farm a lil bit "faster"

get +4str,+4dex -8 con and remove them when you dont need em anymore.

P.S: At all Chronicles and ofc only about Ghost Hunter (delf dagger)

(if also want my view to the other daggers classes leave a reply here.)

at interlude you can have -str

at gracia++ you cant have -str

If you are wondering about GH what dyes should you take my advise is the following:

While farming / leveling up i suggest you to make

1) +4str -4con

2) +4dex -4con

3) +4wit -4int

( Of course if the server you are playing to it's easy to get Dyes ,otherwise F@ck it! )

When you are done with this and have leveled up and got some gear i suggest you to make/keep only

the 3rd ( +4wit -4int )

So the point is you have to get +4wit -4int without touching the other statictics .And if you want to farm a lil bit "faster"

get +4str,+4dex -8 con and remove them when you dont need em anymore.

Nice one, balanced stats  with WIT+4 INT-4 would be just perfect.

i would increase +2 str +2 dex -4con

cause con isn't only HP

its resist stun/sleep/etc./CP so you risk be anchored/stuned with more chance

and that chronicles after gracia rates of curses is big + imba enchants

on GH i would go for str+2 con+2 dex-4 and wit+4 int-4. just for some better crits on skills (str+ is not for better p atk on dagger classes after gracia, but also for better success rate/crit rate i think) and fewer stuns. dex-4 doesnt really affect ur crit rate (u dont care since its determined by str) speed (4-5 less), atk speed (-4 dex is -15 atk speed max) or evasion (-4 at the worst case)

• 3 weeks later...

Why you go -4 dex Gh is a dagger class they need Evasion so the Archers,Tanks,Tricksters, and all other class miss when they shot or hit you not mages of course there you need a lot of m.def to resist them in Freya i see people still going -str i em one of them two and i can't complain i rarely get stunned i go +Dex for evasion of course you need that/