Kino

its not the facking same,GET IT IN YOUR MIND

Man you Crying for nothing, is SHARE but it in your fu** Mind, you can MAKE ANYTHING, You can Only Cry!

So stop write for nothing IS FINISH!

its not the facking same,GET IT IN YOUR MIND

Its like the same, just  game = idea, pirate = me, thepiratebay.org = maxcheaters.com, utorrent = pastebin

Anyway hf with my code, i think that i am gonna share more of your codes coz its pretty fun :P

lol come on guys to don't offtopic and you vampir you share what u want no one will judge you

ontopic : its awesome but adding patch manually is pretty annoying :(

adding a patch manually makes you read this patch. Reading makes you learning, learning makes you to start code, starting coding day to day goes you to advance coding, its annoying?:D

adding a patch manually makes you read this patch. Reading makes you learning, learning makes you to start code, starting coding day to day goes you to advance coding, its annoying?:D

anyway you speak Arabic ? :D

I've spend 5 minutes to read all the pages , and i have to say that vampire is free to code and share everything if he can do it

no need to get copyright since you make it by your own also , l2mods never create a code(from their ideas)except that

why not to code it and share it , are you against the rule posting only and ask you intresting to buy the code what the fuck

is that i can create everything i want and use it share it why i can't because i've done it , may vampire is against selling code

and earning money but u can't stop him do that , imagine something did you ever seen something on a server and wanted for you

wasn't you able to code it or request it from someone to make it for you should that person to add copyrights for that code even if was

a "stolen" idea , sorry but there is no reason to be against that , vampire you may are skilled but making everything because of that becomes

annoying.

CREDITS: Vampir(me)

Failzor. You don't even know how to make your own shares. IMO.

For everyone, this idea was 150% stolen from www.l2mods.com . Nice vampir.

CREDITS: Vampir(me)

Failzor. You don't even know how to make your own shares. IMO.

For everyone, this idea was 150% stolen from www.l2mods.com . Nice vampir.

Anyway this is kino(stupid name), idea is stolen from: http://www.l2mods.com/index.php?topic=32.0

I wrote that i just realized your idea :)