League Of Legends Random Topic!

So after seeing all days match .. Gotta say

Eclypsia got really great potentional , they played great over SK (Tale of the Lanes Final qualifiers)

Curse.eu still cant understand how they dominated m5 in the second game ... Even tough they played great dont like them , no reason for this (Tale of the Lanes final qualifiers)

SK this team got so much potentional . I got a bad feeling that aranea keeps them back , and ocelote is emotional more than the normal that give stress on the team..(Tale of the Lanes 4th place)

Moscow5 The known M5 .. They didnt have a good start with curse.eu and got out of finals .. Just diamond should learn more players rather than lee xin lol. (3rd place Lane of the tales)

CLG.eu Mengh , i lvoe this team so much .. Wickd just had a 200 creeps over voyboy (against curse 2nd game) . Loved once more Froggens lee sin play on 1st game .. Amumu , lee , malphite , so op "triangle" . They played both games really great. (Loan Star Clash 2 final qualifiers)

Curse They are still trying to get in top teams ... For me they need to try more . Having saintvicious as a captain is not a good idea .. He sucks -haters gonna hate- but this is my opinion . He cant jungle at all , he has no tactic . Also voyboy does not seem to help ... It would be better if westrice knew jungle and voyboy top , i think together they would do better .. saintvicious is just useless .. Curse lost both last teamfights cause of saintvicious wrong positioning.

So after seeing all days match .. Gotta say

Eclypsia got really great potentional , they played great over SK (Tale of the Lanes Final qualifiers)

Curse.eu still cant understand how they dominated m5 in the second game ... Even tough they played great dont like them , no reason for this (Tale of the Lanes final qualifiers)

SK this team got so much potentional . I got a bad feeling that aranea keeps them back , and ocelote is emotional more than the normal that give stress on the team..(Tale of the Lanes 4th place)

Moscow5 The known M5 .. They didnt have a good start with curse.eu and got out of finals .. Just diamond should learn more players rather than lee xin lol. (3rd place Lane of the tales)

CLG.eu Mengh , i lvoe this team so much .. Wickd just had a 200 creeps over voyboy (against curse 2nd game) . Loved once more Froggens lee sin play on 1st game .. Amumu , lee , malphite , so op "triangle" . They played both games really great. (Loan Star Clash 2 final qualifiers)

Curse They are still trying to get in top teams ... For me they need to try more . Having saintvicious as a captain is not a good idea .. He sucks -haters gonna hate- but this is my opinion . He cant jungle at all , he has no tactic . Also voyboy does not seem to help ... It would be better if westrice knew jungle and voyboy top , i think together they would do better .. saintvicious is just useless .. Curse lost both last teamfights cause of saintvicious wrong positioning.

do we have any vid of clg match?

does it has asian voices too?

everything is in korean

just chance the file in rad/system/.../locale from el_gr/en_uk to ko_kr

As announced , ranked queues close tonight at 12:00 GR time, maintenance at 6:00 at morning, so around 10-12 tomorrow we will have our rewards

As announced , ranked queues close tonight at 12:00 GR time, maintenance at 6:00 at morning, so around 10-12 tomorrow we will have our rewards

i will dont take any Reward 1294 elo im bad; D

there is a god out there, thanks.