League Of Legends Random Topic!

So to be sure , anyone high elo or even with smurf wanna duo with me and help me? My main role is carry but can do well on jungle aswell.. Dont want skype or etc , just duo to have some more chances and fastest elo raising

what server are you playing?

and what is your current elo?

So to be sure , anyone high elo or even with smurf wanna duo with me and help me? My main role is carry but can do well on jungle aswell.. Dont want skype or etc , just duo to have some more chances and fastest elo raising

East and now i am about 900-950 cant remember , i though elo resets and i was trolling after the start of september , cause i had already reached silver with my 5v5 team...

East and now i am about 900-950 cant remember , i though elo resets and i was trolling after the start of september , cause i had already reached silver with my 5v5 team...

im west.. sorry :p

well i believe your profile will be silver then, but your elo will not get boosted to 1200 i believe (around 1100 then i guess)

just tried to join solo duo .. i took ezreal and my support is amumu with no wards .. fack this elo really .. lost game from the very begin

well you should try harder then,

get solo lane like mid, or take jungle and go for alot of roam/ganks

you started trolling, now face the facts :p

>.>

i dispite players like you who troll in ranked games,

there are also people who wanna boost up their elo

so figure it out yourself lol :P

This is how the game ended up ... What am i supposed to say now? I will just wait for season 3 (even with 1050- 1100 elo start IF NOT RESET) and duo with my friends .. i have a whole season to get up again ;D

2yvwd2o.jpg

This is how the game ended up ... What am i supposed to say now? I will just wait for season 3 (even with 1050- 1100 elo start IF NOT RESET) and duo with my friends .. i have a whole season to get up again ;D

then wait next season ;)