League Of Legends Random Topic!

because i can :)  ;D ;D ;D

i think i got reported for cheating ^^ they were screaming all time bout this  ;D :D (got renamed from xa0xaa0) :P

2dw9tt5.png

NobleGR QQkkthnx: 'what is your elo? -200?'

rofl ^^

yeah they were screaming for the crits and that i was a hacker... almost 1500 crit with 1 shot :P 1200 on hit and i have no crit runes xD :D

yeah they were screaming for the crits and that i was a hacker... almost 1500 crit with 1 shot :P 1200 on hit and i have no crit runes xD :D

all enemies had 0 def, were easy. :D crying for what? ;o

all enemies had 0 def, were easy. :D crying for what? ;o

ahhhhh i lost the pic i wanted to posttttttttttttt most :P i shot teemo with full hp with parrrley and died instantly(PK :D ;D )  :D it was wtfroflmaololqq :P it started from there.i was browsing the forums for a while trying to  find the report but nothing :D

btw Gangplank's ulti after reworked for 2nd time OWNZ!!!!!now it really does a job

PS: your quote is not 100% right! game ended exactly when i got Bloodthirstier,Black cleaver, and finished phantom.(5000g from farm).they surrender when i bought them

i was running around with only avarice , IE ,boots ,zeal

ahhhhh i lost the pic i wanted to posttttttttttttt most :P i shot teemo with full hp with parrrley and died instantly(PK :D ;D )  :D it was wtfroflmaololqq :P it started from there.i was browsing the forums for a while trying to  find the report but nothing :D

btw Gangplank's ulti after reworked for 2nd time OWNZ!!!!!now it really does a job

PS: your quote is not 100% right! game ended exactly when i got Bloodthirstier,Black cleaver, and finished phantom.(5000g from farm).they surrender when i bought them

i was running around with only avarice , IE ,boots ,zeal

lolololololol :D

4 ad carries in 1 team?LOL?

Look at the chat. This language is french ^^

btw they're probably kids. Look at their pro spelling.

"ki" instead of "qui" lol. Even my french spelling is better :>

tbh if they had iq 10> they should have reported noble for offensive language.but w/e :p

French kids are actually more stupid than Spanish and Greek kids ^^