League Of Legends Random Topic!

tbh if they had iq 10> they should have reported noble for offensive language.but w/e :p

i must have at least 100+ reports for trolling,insulting and bad language calling every1 noob etc!

find me in tribunal and give me SS PLEASE!!!!! :)

every1 starts! <<fuck your mother Gangplank fuckin gay noob champ op>>

<<i shit on your mothers grave bastard>>

<<die idiot>>

<<greek players suck>>

so i start having fun too xD

gp sux yes..

after his reworks is more great than he already was!!! :D :P OP really(at least when i play him) :)

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=209784.msg1829513#msg1829513

I tried jungling gangplank (1st time)

He is ridiculously overpowered, seriously. I had 260 armor and was hitting for 600 damage. Not to mention that I had 500 + speed with my E on.

15/2/11 and it was my first game.

lol today its realy the worse day for League of legends i think from 1090 elo i droped at 860 at every game i took the role we needed  Support or  a tank when i used support  my lane was preety much fine  the carry i had with me took 2-3 kills he farmed quite well (solo que not premade) this happened at 3 games and than BOOM and ally has been slay  mid and top feeded like crazy wtf  but okey we lost 2 games and won 1 me as support ( i was buying wards putting them at buffs-dragon-baron) but yeah when u see 5 enemys  at blue buff and 4 of ur team are alive u dont go for a team fight 4vs5  but for them we should go blue buff its importand our base will fall from super minions but we should chase them at blue buff for a 4vs5 team fight that we will probably loose anyway,

when i played Tank i used amumu most of times i took summoner spells exaust/flash  in 1 of my games we had a trynda he went 16/15/something  so yeah he thought he was pro we was winning and he decided that its more importand to go and kill one guy at blue buff instand of killing one turret and 1 inhibitor he ended up going alone and leaving me and the others pushing so we died this preety much happens at all my games its my fault? im not saying i am pro and perfect but come on its obv when u are 4 u dont go in a team fight when u see they are taking Baron and u are at Red buff u must go and stop them they are 4 and we are 5 we must stop them from taking baron not recall for buy Items XD in one other game i was Brand mid  17 Mins i took the turret down i farmed quite well i think around 90-120 minions and had 2 kills 0 Deaths after few team fights i had score 11/3/something  our tank decided to leave the game so i guess u know what happened i tried to defend the turrets instand of trying to get kills like our pro Xin zhao did so he endeded up feeding them alot our teemo said he will go jungle since the game its already lost but i tried to defend the turrets they tower dived me i died few times and i ended with a score 17/11/something  and they actualy flamed me for feeding xin had something like 7/19/something and teemo the pro one was  3/6/something  yeah he had the best score but he was just sitting afk at base or being in jungle without defending turrets whats the point on that? anyway thats my League of legends day for today hope u are not tired reading all this rage  shit  :)

i hope elo will get a reset cause its impossible lol to get out of that elo not matter how much u try

got them 2 days ago in my main ,still waiting on my alt :D

Im a bit angry cause all my friends received 550 rp 2 days ago,and im still waiting. (dunno why but i think they wont give me any rp)

I should have over 2k RP if i get the 550 ones.

Im a bit angry cause all my friends received 550 rp 2 days ago,and im still waiting. (dunno why but i think they wont give me any rp)

I should have over 2k RP if i get the 550 ones.

a friend of mine just took them today i think they used some kind of Script to share the Rp maybe the 1st letter of ur name its in the end ?

a friend of mine just took them today i think they used some kind of Script to share the Rp maybe the 1st letter of ur name its in the end ?

I dont think the name makes any difference but i've got plenty of lag on the issues period. (And many errors from riotgames)

So a reward is welcomed.