League Of Legends Random Topic!

Although teemo can do a good dmg in gangs

I don't know how teemo can be helpful on a gank since he offers 0 cc...

Every time i pick Lee and my top laner picks Teemo i feel like i just got trolled...

I don't know how teemo can be helpful on a gank since he offers 0 cc...

Every time i pick Lee and my top laner picks Teemo i feel like i just got trolled...

the best ganks can be done by Maokai and Trundle (for me)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, as i was saw some info about the new PBE enviroment on summoners rift arena. I decided to download the client/updates.

When i've finished with that, i chose EUNE and tried to log in my account. That never happened. It said to me, that the combination of the ID/pass was incorrect. I checked them again, change the password and the result remained the same. Also, i've created a new account on EUW, because in the region selection had the greek language (when i was choosing the EUNE the langs were unknown to me) and the eng lang was reffering to the NA region.

Plus, when i launch the new exe archive with the updated client i can't log in, in both (new/old) accounts. When i switch to the old one, i don't face any problem.

Does anyone here, have any idea, what is going on with these issue ? I would like to see those changes on the sr area. There are good looking, at least for me.

Thanks in advance.

Hey, as i was saw some info about the new PBE enviroment on summoners rift arena. I decided to download the client/updates.

When i've finished with that, i chose EUNE and tried to log in my account. That never happened. It said to me, that the combination of the ID/pass was incorrect. I checked them again, change the password and the result remained the same. Also, i've created a new account on EUW, because in the region selection had the greek language (when i was choosing the EUNE the langs were unknown to me) and the eng lang was reffering to the NA region.

Plus, when i launch the new exe archive with the updated client i can't log in, in both (new/old) accounts. When i switch to the old one, i don't face any problem.

Does anyone here, have any idea, what is going on with these issue ? I would like to see those changes on the sr area. There are good looking, at least for me.

Thanks in advance.

Caps etc matters on ID/PW . J2k

New Splash Arts SOON™

Shyvana 

Shyvana_Splash_0.jpg

Vayne

Vayne_Splash_0.jpg

Shyvana_0.jpg          Vayne_0.jpg

such wowe

doge_render___fundo_transparente___by_ma

Edited by Stacy Doll