League Of Legends Random Topic!

CLGeu or whatever they will have as their name from tommorow , will always be my favourite team .. They are all great guys , great players and i EVEN enjoy watching their real life videos on youtube . So great guys.

Agree with you only for the real life videos i enjoy watching too! but my fav team  abuzu blaze!

Agree with you only for the real life videos i enjoy watching too! but my fav team  abuzu blaze!

Well i hate zubu as organisation . Well if there is someone that i like from Asia , this is TPA and maybe SKT1 (They were great in IEM Cologne) , but overall i hate asian teams.

CLGeu or whatever they will have as their name from tommorow , will always be my favourite team .. They are all great guys , great players and i EVEN enjoy watching their real life videos on youtube . So great guys.

If they find a better bot lane they could even win tourneys.

If they find a better bot lane they could even win tourneys.

Krepo is fine , yellowpete is about his days . He is really not passionate at all .. If he starts a game well he will do great , but if he dont he is facked up. I still remember the 2nd game win vs WE were they went the series to a 3rd gaem , everyone was shouting and at the end celebrating and yellowpete cause he had a bad game he was just sitting on his chair "crying"

In my opinion the standard of ADC is doublelift . This guy is beast.

http://www.newsoflegends.com/index.php/major-clg-changes-announced-for-season-3-1059/

check the comments,not sure if they trolling tho :D

From yesterday there are many people talking . Nothing is announced yet so we dont know anything we just know they will join a new organisation .. Ocelote and krepo were both trolling yesterday and was talking about OceloteWorld team xd . But i would love a TSM.Eu team , really , solomid has grown up really a lot as a site and we do have chances ;d

From yesterday there are many people talking . Nothing is announced yet so we dont know anything we just know they will join a new organisation .. Ocelote and krepo were both trolling yesterday and was talking about OceloteWorld team xd . But i would love a TSM.Eu team , really , solomid has grown up really a lot as a site and we do have chances ;d

It's kinda obvious that they're trolling but yeah i aggree tsm eu is such an awsome idea.

It's kinda obvious that they're trolling but yeah i aggree tsm eu is such an awsome idea.

To be honest i want them to start a new organisation with a new sponsor . Contratcs dont last for a long period , and it is really bad changing name all the facking time . ;p