League Of Legends Random Topic!

Oh dear, sometimes I get 5 ranked winning streak, the day after I lose 4 due to trolls. I really get mad while playing LoL...

u must tryhard to reach the elo u wish, or u will stay in the elo that u deserve ;D

the time i play my ranked games

and when i actaly got +250 elo in 1 week

is from 22:00 - 02:00

the kids are sleeping

the drunks are drinking

simple as @#()*&#

also duo Q is also good

if you go duo Q, make sure you go ad/supp, mid/jungle, top/jungle

so you can help eachotter and make sure you carry the game :)

thats how i get my friend from ~1300 to ~1600 (and he wassnt in 1300 because he's bad xD, bad luck on team with trolls etc like fuma said.)

Don't need to record my games to see what I've done wrong. I know when I'm doing smth wrong in-game time.

then you are one of the guys who can xD

i think 95% of the guys on League of Legends blames teammates :>

so rewatching games would be good for guys like fuma who's desperate to ++++++ his elo

so rewatching games would be good for guys like fuma who's desperate to ++++++ his elo

I blame myself when I'm doing mistakes, and I blame teammates when they do aswell.

Basically i dont always blame my team . But having general stats (all season 2 ) 6.4/5.2/9.1 , this shows at least i dont mainly play bad .. I am out of shape these days , and this shows that if i dont carry my team i lose one hundred per cent .. I dont want to tell that i am pro or something , but this is the true , if i win in this elo is because i can carry my team . The last 3 days i am completly OUT OF SHAPE and i lsot in about 140 elo .. I hope today i will play a little bit better and at least get a +40 elo....