League Of Legends Random Topic!

Finally, figured how to stream in good quality. Gonna start streaming some games by tomorrow I guess ;p

http://www.own3d.tv/live/13228/League_of_Legends

Let me know by PM when you play :D  really wanna see  you in action.

Let me know by PM when you play :D  really wanna see  you in action.

I'm probably gonna make a topic about it, if I start to stream. We're about to play some 5v5 ranked PREMADES tomorrow, since we wanna test some things as a team. We're in a "remake" phase at the moment, because our old solo top left and we might change roles.

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME . I HATE ELO HELL SO MUCH . FROM 1100 TO 888 ELO. ONLY MORONS WHO PICK 4 AD CARRIES. FUCKING RAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEE . HAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS GAMEEEEEEEEEEEE. jesus chris i always get a team who loose i cant carry with brand/vayne/akali becouse all the fucking low elo scrubs doesn't react to teamfights and just standing in there fucking lane . I FUCKING HATE ELO HELL. any suggestions how to get back to 1200 elo ?

You're recruiting or?

Gonna PM you tomorrow and tell you for sure, cause we have quite a few people waiting in line.

For now, send me a PM and tell me what champions you can play for each role (AP, solo top, AD carry, support, jungle) and which role you think that is your best.

I -beep-ING HATE ELO HELL. any suggestions how to get back to 1200 elo ?

1. Don't give a fuck about what team needs. Pick something you can carry with. Preferably a bruiser like Noc or Irelia or a champion that can snowball easily like Akali. I never played champions that depend on the team at these ratings. (For example AD carries need support in order to farm early game and someone to protect them late game in team fights.)

2. Duo queue

3. Don't rage/Ignore ragers.

-beep- THIS -beep-ING GAME . I HATE ELO HELL SO MUCH . FROM 1100 TO 888 ELO. ONLY MORONS WHO PICK 4 AD CARRIES. -beep-ING RAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEE . HAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS GAMEEEEEEEEEEEE. jesus chris i always get a team who loose i cant carry with brand/vayne/akali becouse all the -beep-ing low elo scrubs doesn't react to teamfights and just standing in there -beep-ing lane . I -beep-ING HATE ELO HELL. any suggestions how to get back to 1200 elo ?

1. Don't give a fuck about what team needs. Pick something you can carry with. Preferably a bruiser like Noc or Irelia or a champion that can snowball easily like Akali. I never played champions that depend on the team at these ratings. (For example AD carries need support in order to farm early game and someone to protect them late game in team fights.)

2. Duo queue

3. Don't rage/Ignore ragers.

GL , i would write something like this.

i came back to 1200 elo from 500 cause i played what team was in need (no supports ofc). just i was trying to carry with any type of champ.