League Of Legends Random Topic!

Get 1500+ rating.

btw Tsili was co-leader. I'm the original founder of FM, who started in L2.

so every guy who has more than 1500 elo can join? sorry dude  but you  think rating means anything? just asking...

t6agE.jpg

Even if we were trolling in the early game, going 1v3 all the time :P

i just noticed u 've got the same probem.. today i've got 4-5 wins and 1st win of the day is still on

and i have't got it yet lol ?

Μια ερώτηση και οποιος ξερει να απαντησει γρηγορα. Αμα αλλαξω server χανω το Current Elo μου?

Μπα?

so every guy who has more than 1500 elo can join? sorry dude  but you  think rating means anything? just asking...

We don't believe in elo hell. Sorry dude.

HOWEVER. There are people in higher ratings that deserve to have lower ones (These people play supports in most of their games and if they're a bit lucky, they get carried), but there are no people who deserve a high rating at lower ones. At least they're not there for long. When season 2 started I had 6 leavers in my first 10 games, which got my rating down to 1080, but I'm going up again now. Currently ~1400.

We don't believe in elo hell. Sorry dude.

HOWEVER. There are people in higher ratings that deserve to have lower ones (These people play supports in most of their games and if they're a bit lucky, they get carried), but there are no people who deserve a high rating at lower ones. At least they're not there for long. When season 2 started I had 6 leavers in my first 10 games, which got my rating down to 1080, but I'm going up again now. Currently ~1400.

I am ~1400 too , Mostly playing Jungler/Solo Top/Kassadin in mid ;3 I am out of elo hell :D

I am ~1400 too , Mostly playing Jungler/Solo Top/Kassadin in mid ;3 I am out of elo hell :D

Seventh is an example of people who get overcarried. He got his rating by going duo with a Season 1 Gold, even though he doesn't even deserve a bronze rating.

Seventh is an example of people who get overcarried. He got his rating by going duo with a Season 1 Gold, even though he doesn't even deserve a bronze rating.

I deserve it , since I win the games , jungler is a basic role for a game , since with GP i do many early ganks with my mate , So we get fed early game and WIN @ 20-25min.

I deserve it , since I win the games , jungler is a basic role for a game , since with GP i do many early ganks with my mate , So we get fed early game and WIN @ 20-25min.

nah u dont anima is the best and the only one arround here whose good at LoL the rest suck!