League Of Legends Random Topic!

#1 Janna EU, supports with 1 hand (I was not masturbating with the other one. Drinking a green Monster!)

68bfar.jpg

Amumu, Morgana and Wukong were so pissed when they saw they cannot land their AoE combo because of my ulti <3

This is bullshit.Fckin' ranked games, it's ridiculous.

I've started with a score of 9-2 with Cassiopia and then suddenly the fckin' pantheon started trolling because Blitzcrank stole his red buff.The result?

score: 11-10

game: LOST

Fck this...

Donating in League of legends doesnt make you a better player ;)

I don't care about your opinion ;)

50 euro?

xD can you help me in shopping ? i want to buy some skins , champions and more .. i want your opinion

Donating in League of legends doesnt make you a better player ;)

first of all its not donating its purchasing rp and yes it has a huge difrence from donating

but buying rp "makes ur life easier" since u can buy boosts,champions and skins it has nothing to do with being good or bad player

first of all its not donating its purchasing rp and yes it has a huge difrence from donating

but buying rp "makes ur life easier" since u can buy boosts,champions and skins it has nothing to do with being good or bad player

Right. "Donating" as a term is a bad habit from L2. By donating you give money with no reward. That's what they call it in L2, so that they won't have to go against the law.

Right. "Donating" as a term is a bad habit from L2. By donating you give money with no reward. That's what they call it in L2, so that they won't have to go against the law.

dat :D