xDrac – Professional Design: Websites, Banners, Logos, Forums, and more

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To all existing customers: 

If you paid for my design services in the past, upon registering and verifying your purchase you will be granted the "Customer" member group on http://xdrac.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do not purchase anything from this guy, he scammed me, simple as that, seems like when you gather too much reputation you start throw sh1t on your customers.

I paid this guy 150e for a graphic design about 1.5 months ago, all the time he delayed me over and over with big variety of exceuses, but since he is trusted by the community I kept waiting, until I opened a dispute, he started convincing me that he wants to continue working on the project and that I should clsoe it, after I did, he continued to delay me over and over and now I cannot claim back the money, he ignores most of my messages and response to a few with a useless message, like he is doing me a favor that he even answers.

I'm really ashamed of putting this here on behalf of xDrac, "a very expert graphic desginer", these are the drafts he sent me and thought I'd buy it, after 1.5 months of waiting, I must mention that logo and title were taken from my old site although we agreed that he'll create me a new one.

byng1.jpg

Yes, this is a non-profit pet adtion site, can't actually belive he scammed such a project...

Now I don't know where's the graphics here, and he said the second one was a mistake and that I should wait "one moment" so he will send me a new one, and here's delay over and over continues...

Few bottom lines of our conversation in skype, just duplicate it for 1.5 months, its all the same...

Just see how a conversation that should last 5 minutes lasts for 3 days at least...

5n3wqq.jpg

bottom line: if you're looking for a graphic designer, leave this topic, its not for you, if you don't belive all these proofs provided above, all i can do is wish you good luck.

Funny how he put in his site 100% creativity, 99% availability / client support, 90% photoshop expertise, advise you to change it you f***king loser...

Edited by L2 Rival