[Preview] Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Hell, I was really disappointed everytime I finished a cod game like MW,MW2 and Black Ops..

I mean, I really love those campaigns and it's sad when you finish 'em in no time...

Multiplayer is good but I won't stick to it for long, that's sure.

That's why games like infamous,assassin's creed,god of war and uncharted pwn it.

COD + Longer Campagain + Fvcking Unique Multiplayer modes= great success.

You're totally idiot.

That's all I can say.

If you ever try and read some reviews/previews or actually play both older, and new games, you will probably get the difference one day.

So MW2 was teh same as black ops and FIFA 10 is same as FIFA 11?

I do believe that you're the only person on earth, supporting this opinion.

Eat shit and die

For sure u check only MxC for games :) U should check PS3 forums and read there reviev's about the game and comments ... I see u are fag and only MxC is ur info site =))

Also i dont say MW2 is same as BO (or show me where i said that...?). Since BO make Treyarch and MW2-MW3 InfinityWard ... U fail hard bro ...

Tell me changes on MW3 (by trailers, animation, gameplay) compare to MW2 (if u ever played, lol).

Now since i see:

-they use same machine

-same animations

-graphic changed? i dont see...

-different story WoW!

-codelite - u must pay for ... LoL'd hard ...

Kotick from Activision just laugh because idiots who buy his game ... He dont even try to do it on better machine ...

Also u sounds like CoD Fanboy ! =) Now i only see on ps3 game site CoD fanboys dissapointed and will buy Battlefield 3 now (i dont really care, but i hope BF3 kick MW3 asses).

ThePeoplesChamp = Pwned retard!

@MD

+1 man!

pwned retard? i dont really feel pwned since i said the truth lol ... Fanboy detected!

Every mw game is a seal of epicness.

you can't just be the only to deny it..

MxC is not my gaming new source.

I mostly visit sites like ign,cheatplanet or opsm...

Tell me changes on MW3 (by trailers, animation, gameplay) compare to MW2 (if u ever played, lol).

Now since i see:

-they use same machine

-same animations

-graphic changed? i dont see...

-different story WoW!

-codelite - u must pay for ... LoL'd hard ...

Kotick from Activision just laugh because idiots who buy his game ... He dont even try to do it on better machine ...

This guy says the truth , MW3 will have nothing new compared to MW2 expect the story , it's gonna feel like a DLC or smth.

And to be honest BF3 looks REALLY promising , EA is putting it's best effort this year to deliver the best result as possible. From my point of view i would go for BF3 , this Frostbite engine looks really capable of doing kewl things plus it looks more realistic. I fear MW3 will just have a short campaign which is gonna feel like a movie , and it's recipe is the same like the old ones , same recipe for years.

Well , we shall see cause that hyping which is happening maybe distract us from the real view , time will show !

This guy says the truth , MW3 will have nothing new compared to MW2 expect the story , it's gonna feel like a DLC or smth.

And to be honest BF3 looks REALLY promising , EA is putting it's best effort this year to deliver the best result as possible. From my point of view i would go for BF3 , this Frostbite engine looks really capable of doing kewl things plus it looks more realistic. I fear MW3 will just have a short campaign which is gonna feel like a movie , and it's recipe is the same like the old ones , same recipe for years.

Well , we shall see cause that hyping which is happening maybe distract us from the real view , time will show !

Finally someone with brain :)

Also Activision take some maps from past game's change it a bit put it as DLC (4 maps) and want 20$ (smth like that) lolz ... and EA give free DLC for maps or add-on weapon's... Only if DLC is big and give us smth new like new mission or smth they want money for it. Activision want all time money, dont care what DLC is 1 map or 10 map... NEVER FOR FREE!!

Same for codelite, since from EA side u have the same for free! :)

Activision is known for it's hunger for money , example they milked to death "Guitar Hero" and then they axed it , Q_Q , Bobby Kotick is a ***tard.

Activision is known for it's hunger for money , example they milked to death "Guitar Hero" and then they axed it , Q_Q , Bobby Kotick is a ***tard.

Kotick = money ...

MW 3 is heated pork! For sure they made MW 3 after they release MW 2 just make new campaign and that's all! Fanboys still buy his sh1t and make him richer ! He just laugh for idiots who still buying it! :P

BobbyKotick.jpg

• 4 weeks later...