[Share] Captcha Antibot System [Updated 17.6.2011, Version 2] [Please LOCK IT .]

ok also for me it dont pop up i changed the 50 to Config.CaptchaCheck

and did it in config to 5 so donno what happend

errormq.png

this error i get everytime if i install in l2attackable or l2npc.java

Ah, its the common error with den of evil, you will have to open DevOfEvil.java (check your datapack, i dont remember if is this the right file) and check it.... I haven't found a solution and i have disabled this Quest to avoid the errors coz my server was pvp so i dont need it, you will have to search a bit to find a solution...

I tried to compile the Version 2 but I got an error on L2Npc.java on this part on 2 lines.

!(killer instanceof L2GuardInstance) && !(killer instanceof L2SummonInstance))

Also I didn't like it too much the npc version of it, because I got too many custom farm areas and custom npcs but anyway still the same thing, I got the same errors as before when using a summon.

The 3 tries didn't work and I got the antibot window after I killed every mob.

I tried to compile the Version 2 but I got an error on L2Npc.java on this part on 2 lines.

!(killer instanceof L2GuardInstance) && !(killer instanceof L2SummonInstance))

Also I didn't like it too much the npc version of it, because I got too many custom farm areas and custom npcs but anyway still the same thing, I got the same errors as before when using a summon.

The 3 tries didn't work and I got the antibot window after I killed every mob.

Really strange, you know how to read a code? Don't you? Well, if yes, then check whats going on about the every-mob-kill-html thing.... About the errors, i'll have to search a little bit, i'll use this bug at about 5 hours on my own pack, i'll find a standard solution and i'll post it, about my updated share, i'll also test what i have posted coz maybe smthing is missing (But i really dont think so that there is smthing that i haven't added).... Anyway... Report any other bugs you will find here, and i'll check them..... For now, im going to (try) fix denofevil, that bug with guards that are not spawning or smthing and that bug with summons.

Edit: About the NPC thing, just remove "getnpcid() == blablabla" from everywhere, but in my opinion, its better to define the npcs to avoid errors.... Who knows what errors are going to appear? :) Anyway...

Edit (17/6/2011): Everything is done exept GuardInstance that is not tested yet, (well im 99% sure that its also fixed).... I have cleaned the code and now its ready to use, I'm not also sure if DenOfEvil bug is fixed, please check and tell me!

All compile right but I got one thing not right on L2Npc.java

if((killer != null) && ((killer instanceof L2PcInstance) || (killer instanceof L2PetInstance) || (killer instanceof L2SummonInstance)))

error

Redundant null check: The variable killer cannot be null at this location
1 Quick fix Available
@ Add @SuppressWarnings("null") to 'doDie()'

So I add the SuppressWarning to it but I don't know if it was the right way to fix it>

EDIT 1:00 AM:

Then I change it to this:

if((killer instanceof L2PcInstance) || (killer instanceof L2PetInstance) || (killer instanceof L2SummonInstance))

Is that the right way to do it?

EDIT 1:30 AM

Run some tests with the summon pet and no errors. Also no errors with fortress unspawn of the guards.

Thank you m8.

You missed 2 imports on L2Npc.java:

+import com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PetInstance;
+import com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2SummonInstance;

and an import on MasterHandler.java

+import handlers.voicedcommandhandlers.Captcha;

And there is some extra imports on L2Npc.java, just to let you know.

realy nice share, great job !

i have just one problem, when send captcha the window is black but it generate the captcha...

mybe something is wrong with the permissions of the captcha.png ?

anyone have the same problem ?

i will continue search for the fix ;)

All compile right but I got one thing not right on L2Npc.java

if((killer != null) && ((killer instanceof L2PcInstance) || (killer instanceof L2PetInstance) || (killer instanceof L2SummonInstance)))

error

Redundant null check: The variable killer cannot be null at this location
1 Quick fix Available
@ Add @SuppressWarnings("null") to 'doDie()'

So I add the SuppressWarning to it but I don't know if it was the right way to fix it>

EDIT 1:00 AM:

Then I change it to this:

if((killer instanceof L2PcInstance) || (killer instanceof L2PetInstance) || (killer instanceof L2SummonInstance))

Is that the right way to do it?

EDIT 1:30 AM

Run some tests with the summon pet and no errors. Also no errors with fortress unspawn of the guards.

Thank you m8.

You missed 2 imports on L2Npc.java:

+import com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PetInstance;
+import com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2SummonInstance;

and an import on MasterHandler.java

+import handlers.voicedcommandhandlers.Captcha;

And there is some extra imports on L2Npc.java, just to let you know.

About killer != null, forget it, it was possible fix for spawning Guards, but its not needed, im going to also remove it.

About the Imports, im going to add them, thanks :)... Well i dont got errors coz im using

+import com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.*; (All instances there) :P... Btw, im going to fix the patches...

Again thanks for the feedback.

(Edit: I also forgot L2Spartan pack's imports, gonna change them :P)

I did (gameserver/data) i put in the folder of captcha and i still get a black box with nothing else I am missing something?

Same problem here... I tested on the latest revision of H5 and didnt work :(

Same problem here... I tested on the latest revision of H5 and didnt work :(

Im using this on last high five revision and it works perfect as well as on freya....

By the way, there are 2 possibilities

First: For an unknown reason server does not send the packet with the image

Second: Smthing is wrong with your gameserver/data/captcha folder