[Share] Captcha Antibot System [Updated 17.6.2011, Version 2] [Please LOCK IT .]

i reworked the code, made features to suit my server

Changes:

kicks player from game if answering incorrectly, fixed the L2gaurd,L2 summon problem

before summon could still attack while character paralyzed...i fixed to make summon freeze aswell

but yes very good foundation to create something nice

i reworked the code, made features to suit my server

Changes:

kicks player from game if answering incorrectly, fixed the L2gaurd,L2 summon problem

before summon could still attack while character paralyzed...i fixed to make summon freeze aswell

but yes very good foundation to create something nice

Its possible to make a bot that answers worng all the time.... So they will simply get kicked?

About the summon you are right, i have done it also the same way i was paralyzing the player with the only difference that i have used the method "player.getPet()"..

Anyway.... Its your server and you know how to do things on your pack... Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hele me. runtime error.

Exception in thread "AISTPool-3" java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Npc.doDie(L2Npc.java:1522)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Attackable.doDie(L2Attackable.java:524)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2MonsterInstance.doDie(L2MonsterInstance.java:161)

at ai.group_template.DenOfEvil$KashaDestruction.destroyZone(DenOfEvil.java:221)

at ai.group_template.DenOfEvil$KashaDestruction.run(DenOfEvil.java:202)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.ThreadPoolManager$RunnableWrapper.run(ThreadPoolManager.java:86)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

GlobalVariablesManager: Database updated.

Line : com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Npc.doDie(L2Npc.java:1522)

if(player.getKills() == 20 || player.getKills() == 0)

You should disable DenOfEvil script (check data/scripts.cfg file) ... This error is not fixxed yet and its the only solution.

did any1 managed to adapt it to interlude? after i get the captcha for the first time and press Confirm nothing happens (i remain paralyzed)

also why is there a 1-2 sec lag after killing a mob (when a captcha is supposed to pop-up)

did any1 managed to adapt it to interlude? after i get the captcha for the first time and press Confirm nothing happens (i remain paralyzed)

also why is there a 1-2 sec lag after killing a mob (when a captcha is supposed to pop-up)

About the paralyze, Antibot.java and Captcha.java are the files that unparalyze the character

(also after the timer ends it unparalyzes the character) . You should check them ...

About the 1-2 second(s) lag, server is using some "methods" or something to make the captcha picture, convert it to .dds file and send it as crest (worldwide.jar and jogl.jar files contains some of those "methods"). So that "1-2 second(s) lag" is common if your internet connection is low or your pc is kind of crappy (Ofc im talking about the computer server is hosted.) ...

Thats the only way i can explain this problem.