[L2J]Lineage II Exile - PvP

L2Exile

for sure i will take a look in... about the balance which some of u talking well im sure the staff will work on the op classes so no reason to give up if all other things are great ;)

about the features, most are ok

about the attribute disable its doesn't matter since its now working just fine in freya so i would suggest u to enable it, most of the player which play always the newest chronicles want the most original features as possible also the ones which don't fuck up the balance... thats why im happy to see "no mastery codex" ^^

certificate is nice and fun, ofc if u keep it retail its would fuck up all classes so think about to play a bit with the stats and find the best setup

(just my option and just a suggestion) if u don't like it just ignore this :P

so lets see how it is and about farm server hmm i like to have fast max items as well but only cause i know i will not stay that long....

and u can even with +10 items pown all, its just lower your chance a little bit^^

unbalanced server 80% ppl are daggers other class are trash.  Farm is made  hard due to the high costs of scrolls, but if you use bot its no problem.  server is not good

4 mobs in Advanced area (which has easy mobs) = 1 bews

So i don't think it's quite hard , maybe they should lower the prices a bit - i agree. (about - 100 on elegia weaps and -50 on bews)

It's looks promising but they should make some actions quite fast like anti bots system which checks every 30mins to fill a box which is asking 1+1 = ; or smth cause now personally i have spotted some bots and if a server's start has bots it affects a lot of it's lifetime later.

Also get some rules written it would be better imo.

About the duds who are whining about the daggers (cause i have seen a lot and all of them are mages)

Seriously duds , we are on Freya. Mamba Edge , you know Crit.Dmg SA right ? You know how Backstab works right? Surpasses your CP goes instanly to your HP. If you are a freaking mage with 7k HP and you are farming and then a TH comes with dash and focus power and does he backstab successfully  (lands + crit) that do you expect , 2k dmg? 2k dmg on robe/light ? Dagger plays with position don't forget , anyway to out point. We do around 4k dmg then u have 3k left , seriously easy as ~_~ to get it straight down.

It's normal , l2's nature says Light > Robe. Also now daggers look "OP" since most people have 0+ gear plus no shirt. Also later dagger classes will get their Raid bosses jewels , do you know that this means?

- M.Def since they are S grade instead of S84

- M.Def since none will enchant them with the way of Elegia jewels , rb jewels are rare you know , most people will let them on +4. (But now they +++ elegia jewel since you can buy it easily)

So this means we get --- defence and you gain +++ defence. That more do you want ? It's l2's nature to get light > robe , anyway sorry for my large post in this topic but i would like to clarify the situation since i was killing an SPH with low HP (to farm with CDL) i backstabbed and he yelled (FVCKING DAGGERS) and it's pity for a very good server like this to get bad fame like "dagger serverar !" cause they can't understand something play

Anyway , have fun ^^

yes actually your prices in shops saying come on use l2net

as i did to take items full elegia etc. so lower them i just tested your server is very good ;)

make it more pvp less farm

the farm system is crap... it has no balance at all... was farming 30 min in advanced area which has low mobs in and now guess what i can farm a lot more FA in the normal area cause mobs are so easy and there are a lot of them so there is no point of an advanced area.

and also mobs are not balanced mage/fighters atm there is one farm class and as the guys said before almost 60% daggers as pvp class >_<

dunno which was the beta tester but i would kick there asses out from server ^^

There are all kind of classes. I've seen many summoners,dwarfs,tyrants,archers,tanksand BDs pvping too. About the farming, the admin wants long lasting economy, that's why it's harder I suppose. Come on, it's not that hard.

it's dagger server..

it's happy Faaaarming server...

nothing special

32sec events xD

when I see unique balance... and th owning with 7k dmg blows I laugh like hell

server was opened yest. not today but it failed , 100+ online, lag from time to time

really nothing special.

pzdr

Correct ~

Not.

Dude a TH with full elegia is normal to own every mage and leather user who uses S grade/A grade.

Get used to it. L2 = Gear not skills.

and btw Heavy>Leather>Cloth

There are all kind of classes. I've seen many summoners,dwarfs,tyrants,archers,tanksand BDs pvping too. About the farming, the admin wants long lasting economy, that's why it's harder I suppose. Come on, it's not that hard.

long lasting economy requires an good anti-bot system

thats my opinion ofc dunno about u :D

no existing long lasting economy

new players will come and old will have better items

new players will farm much to make items as old did so its a chain all will farm same

but you know what saying

who come 1st eats 1st

Every single feature has been created by the server's team. Also, I would really like to see the other server with our features.

Appart from pvp streaks and announcement i dont see anything else being your teams code. Unless you coded Phoenix-Engine and dressme too.

Last time i checked i coded dressme ...

Normally i wouldnt start a fight cause my position as dev does not "allow" me to judge servers and be polarized. But since you remove all the credits from the things you use and since you draw first blood by pming me with the aim to pick a fight ill be good. Despite your server having most of my ideas ( all classes playable, cancel rollback , dressme bla bla ) ill be that good, and ill show you a magic trick.

I heard your server has bot problems and ppl are requesting an anti-bot. I can predict exactly the time and day that your "team" will code the anti-bot system by "themselves". Its exactly the day that someone will share one in this or l2jserver forum. :)

Dada ! Im a magician.

server is full of bots...daggers are Op...TH vs SPH every1 will elegia +0 and backstab for 6800 and mage hit with vortex+surrender 800 dmg...on jewels +0!!!LOL?admin is on vacation or something?this is what ppl told me when i log in...crazy?

well, tried it... first I had a good impression because debuffs seemed to land well (in the end, only some debuffs land... but w/e, it's better than the 0% landrate of the other lolservers)

turned out to be just a boring and shitty farmfest/bot infestation server with 2 farm zones, unmatched class balance (with that, I mean 1-shot everyone as a dagger), and pretty much the same bullshit as always

really boring after some time, also events last like 15 seconds, which is dumb

now you can also farm boss jewels while being afk, just waiting for vote reward (not strange at all that giran/rune is so full of people, but everyone in reality, is afk(like 90% of people farming))

protip: get rid of the bots, fix events, fix vote reward, wipe for new start without bots, fix class balance, make the server more interesting and your server status will change from mediocre to (maybe)decent if you don't screw up

I still have some hope for this server, but... oh well, time will show