[Re-Share] Moirai Cloak by avve CT2.5

Dev

Oh noooo, You have re-share my cloak :( And...what I should do with myself now ? :(

...haha

BTW: Once again - You cant create Your own cloak ? Well, I understand You - no ones like to create shity thigs and listen to others opition about them :]

Really, You are pathetic. I'am Ave, not avve :D You see, You dont even know me...omg.

Thx for re-share

Take care ^^

No problem. You welcome guys :)

And please, dont tx to HeRaCleS because he is just and idiot :)

Stop crying babe,  I haven't insulted you why you do dis ? :) TEH !

Stop crying babe,  I haven't insulted you why you do dis ? :) TEH !

Because You are retard son...I do know You ^^ So stop hiding behind that halo :E You cant create a simple thing and You are acting like a smartass - thats Your problem. You can only RE-SHARE. Its all You've got.

Peace

Because You are retard daddy...I don't know You that's all^^ So stop hiding behind that halo :E You cant create a simple thing and You are acting like a smartass - thats Your problem. You can only RE-SHARE. Its all You've got.

Peace

That's better you say ?

That's better you say ?

Dream on son, dreamn on. Some day...maybe...You will get better :E And if You want to speak with me, start to argue because for now, You have nothing to say = if You have nothing to say, then STFU ;]

Peace

Great release Ave! Its a work of art! But I guess thats just par for the course for you. ^^ Thx man, This will make it into my server for sure.

PS HeRa: Ave is a seasoned veteran.. Make friends not enemies. Life is short  ;D

:D You see, You dont even know me...omg.

maybe cuz some of us dont care about ur douchebag attitude.

and btw, look at ur nick on the forum, who's pathetic now ?

and thanks HeRaCleS for reshare.

My pleasure brother.

Great release Ave! Its a work of art! But I guess thats just par for the course for you. ^^ Thx man, This will make it into my server for sure.

PS HeRa: Ave is a seasoned veteran.. Make friends not enemies. Life is short  ;D

Yea veteran idiot , whatever. And now thanks to me that Iam his enemie because you wouldn't have it to your server.

Cheers.

Its my second account You shitbag :] So the stupid nick name have nothing to deal with it :] If You dont know me, then STFU because You dont know what You are talking about. And if You are using others ppl work (my work), then act like You appreciate it bitch, because You are no one. And who is pathetic, hum ? :]

Ave have nice shares, criticalerror too :> love those who work to make this game better :D a way to not get bored :D GL with your creations guys

Thx You guys. For ppl like You I'am doing thins. Not not a retards like those 2 bugs above me - f'ecked leachers, which can create a shit, and acting like smartasses even if they can only re-share and use others work. THATS PATHETIC :]

Its my second account shitbag :] So the stupid nick name have nothing to deal with it :] If You dont know me, then STFU because You dont know what You are talking about. And if You are using others ppl work (my work), then act Yourself bitch because You are no one :]

You are so dumb seriously , you call everyone here that is nobody then show us who you are  ? Share your work and not complaining because I did it , it looked so cool why not to share it huh ? You seem so rude with everyone here and you have been banned from this forums 1 time already just wondering what you doing here again , if you only know to say stfu then you are the one who must stfu and not this forums ok ? Cry less and learn proper english.

Cheers