interlude [L2J] L2 Tron Custom

GLO

the down time make your server going to die... i have for you 2 suggestion!!

1---> WIPE IT make a refresh start

2----> Make it No Custom !! i know 1 server no custom with 700+ online in some days after he open it! but now is DOWN forever(kids maker)

make non-custom  and every week improve it!  with somnthing new and you will see the results

and no hard farming cuz pll dont like hard farming

that means  PvP= easy to farm alot of pvpers

if we need HARD to farm we go DEX ore  1x  server!!!

Have a nice day!!

bubulina

i mean guts for 50 k p.def ? are you crazy ?

well i did understand what u wanted to say, but since u failed at read and act like an... pro, i just pointed ur wrong.

sido me english bad but your 100x andrei pls lognin  have problems light master and gold set change npc add can change part for other part and all server  play bd .... fix bd cant use light set :D

nighty soon server wipe and new server make ??? make one char and come pvp see  all donate noobs 20 skill active passiv say me 1/1 more balance kid me or ???    now kill all but hard .....  and i use celestio 2x  gutz frenzy zealot and more time for kill one donator make all can use all skill agument and deelte zarich 2 lvl aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and orc class play list oly  adventure nick koyfo  last fix tank icon reuse same guts andddddddddddddddd class spectral dancer cant use light ser

Serously u like this server??

very OP donator and many..

I dont speak about admin..

Balance 25-30%????

All time new items this mean waste of time ur farm

Want more..

+Many  donators donate skils and in donate list dont write them..