interlude [L2J] L2 Tron Custom

GLO

u are wrong.. server is opened manny time ago..and have alot of pll registred..with disconect i dont know it.. but really is the frist sv custom balanced..but u need time for armor..and almost have it..u can take it onlly with vote reward...

yea man vote reward!!!! i take from vote reward..!! while server has 20 votes !! you kidding me right?? i wont wait 50 days for a star wars super power light laloua armor! i prefer an gm server from this ! :/ soz men ..soz dev but thats the true.. thats why you have 20 votes...

come on..there is no theme for this server...it is just  a fail.. if you are 10 years old kid..and you still watching animated films you can play this srerver and say oooo he has a gold armor!!

yea man vote reward!!!! i take from vote reward..!! while server has 20 votes !! you kidding me right?? i wont wait 50 days for a star wars super power light laloua armor! i prefer an gm server from this ! :/ soz men ..soz dev but thats the true.. thats why you have 20 votes...

come on..there is no theme for this server...it is just  a fail.. if you are 10 years old kid..and you still watching animated films you can play this srerver and say oooo he has a gold armor!!

the vote are new.. some time ago he got more..i dont know what is wrong..

but if u wanna play in 1 server without custom why u make post here u wil test it?? i dont get the point..in frist page of that topic say CUSTOM SERVER WITH CUSTOM ITEMS>.!

Finally someone got the point of 'vote farm' is beyond stupidity.

The farm is not hard. So you have chance to get armor from raid bosses wich has a chance to drop armor and also from FARM.

Who like to do bosses than do it and also i know alot of players who like to farm..than they will farm..

Si what's wrong?? I saw players that in 2 days they got full gear and almost killing the old players.

So is not too hard u know?? Just give a try and have some time to spent here to really see how is it.

this server is made by a kid on a home PC.

Previous servers from this user CLOSER WITHOUT WARNING AND PLAYERS LOST ALL ITEMS.

if "GM" will say thais is not true i will ddos this server untill death. lets see you noob.

offtopic. dragul meu , inca un cuvant si serverul tau pica. incearca-ma.

[ro]mai dute-n plm de sclav cu picatu tau..dute pune-i piedica lu mata poate pica ea in bot. inaptule.

si kid o fi din nou copchilu lu mata :| auzi kid la el..

dute in kkt pe topicu  tau, creeaza-ti unu ca e moca si posteaza tampenii acolo[/ro]

I'm sick of stupids like this..they don't even play and post theyr shitty opinions :|