interlude [L2J] L2 Tron Custom

GLO

pyx3l..tel me your name in game :)

i will know if You lie or not :))

All server have the same items.no noe cry about dissapearing items..so watch what u say.

:) well..each server with it's succes..stop crying in this topic if you're not a player.

I still have players wich enter and are happy that means it worth to check.

I am a player, I sit in town 24/7 and collect vote rewards. After getting that DISGUSTING Vesper set, I realized mages are overpowered and you own another server which failed to balance classes. Oh right, and about the 'no Star Wars stats' part in your features, that's a joke. If you end up having 10000 Pdef, 6000 Mdef, 12000 Patk, 300 speed, and 27000 HP as archer and don't consider that 'Star Wars', than I don't know your definition of Star Wars. What kind of regular server has archers with 10000 Pdef and 27000 HP?

when you join in a full custom server what you expect ? archer with 2k p.def? and anyway i think you dont played in L2 EVO , thats why you dont know what mean STAR WARS :) (250k p.atck with archer , 50 k p.def , mag with 800k m.atck , hp about 200k )

:) well..each server with it's succes..stop crying in this topic if you're not a player.

I still have players wich enter and are happy that means it worth to check.

soo you check wtff hapend with my reward and tron stones....and farm item?¿

sogood you dont cry pls guts and shield active and passive and skill p def and more no guts only  and andrei fix rb set gold big p def small hp -beep- noobs heal from hit hit rb.............. im blue armor and pwn all :D

when you join in a full custom server what you expect ? archer with 2k p.def? and anyway i think you dont played in L2 EVO , thats why you dont know what mean STAR WARS :) (250k p.atck with archer , 50 k p.def , mag with 800k m.atck , hp about 200k )

At least L2 Evo did a good job with it and was actually fun to play. It was simple, straight to the point.