[L2J] L2 Forgotten

L2Forgotten

I got screenshots, that massive wars of 10 players are not correct :D i can post them if u want ^^ server is growing very good and the only bad comment was from u and 2 other guys..well i can deal and live with it

Because even tho something can be perfect,it wont be for everyone

all i can say one of the best upcomming pvp servers, features are great,Gameplay is good,. Not to forget they got  Setekh(l2jarchid) in thier team wich is one of the best l2jdevs in my eyes

this server has full gm shop ? or it's just mid rate with mana pots etc  and low A in store ?

All shops are in local stores.WE got mana pots with mana drug,hp,cp for better balance and not spamming the skills. and A grade is in normal price,B grade is a lot cheaper tho so newcomers can farm better for the next grades

I play there third day and i must to admit L2 Forgotten have potential. Nowadays most of servers cannot offer you anything special, unique or new - this server can. Personaly i am bored of playing on classic mid rate servers where you farm, PvP with other players and drowning in river of their tears (flaming, crying about imbalance - you know that for sure) - raidbosses are usually boring too. With L2 Forgotten i found opportunity to enjoy playing L2 once again (I play since C2 chronicle). These developers and admins showed that Lineage 2 is not dead. I was really suprised when i checked list of features i've never seen before like custom clan reputation system etc. Server's community is not that bad too - server have good atmosphere. What can i say more? I think i cant for now... i must to play there longer but i would like to invite you all to try it... Its attention worth. Peace!

I play there third day and i must to admit L2 Forgotten have potential. Nowadays most of servers cannot offer you anything special, unique or new - this server can. Personaly i am bored of playing on classic mid rate servers where you farm, PvP with other players and drowning in river of their tears (flaming, crying about imbalance - you know that for sure) - raidbosses are usually boring too. With L2 Forgotten i found opportunity to enjoy playing L2 once again (I play since C2 chronicle). These developers and admins showed that Lineage 2 is not dead. I was really suprised when i checked list of features i've never seen before like custom clan reputation system etc. Server's community is not that bad too - server have good atmosphere. What can i say more? I think i cant for now... i must to play there longer but i would like to invite you all to try it... Its attention worth. Peace!

+1

good server,

+1