interlude [L2J] L2Acid

HackMeUpReturns

Interlude

Since I can't add prefix I add [interlude L2J] instead of it.Well,I'm here to present you my server project or to be more exact,the one that I'm developing.

http://l2acid.tk/ (Choose your destination between our forum and our website)

Vote Links :

L2Topzone

L2Gamesites

Please Vote for Us!We need your votes to increase our community.

Something about the server you have to know :

I'm trying to have a balanced midrate Interlude server(which is almost incredible to happen)but I can guarantee that everyday I try harder than the previous day.There maybe be some bugs,there may not,so please IF you find a bug I would ask you to report it.Also,in this server you will not see custom, OMFG, overpowered stuff and one-hit K.O. pvp's.

Rates :

70x exp 70x sp 90x adena 2x drop

Party multiplier 1.5x

Safe enchant : +3 Max Enchant : +18 Success Rate : 70%

More :

GMShop [s Armors with Gold Bars]

Buffer[32 Buff slots-No Chants-After 40lvl can be used]

Gatekeeper[Custom GB Farm Zone - Low/High]

Low=1-4 GB

High=4-8 GB

No Auto-Loot

NO Tattoos.

Olympiad system working.

Clan system working.

Skills are well balanced.

S Armors have some upgraded stats.(Now mages will prefer Major Arcane Robe for example.)

Unstuck : 21sec

Spawn Protection : 20sec

Events :

I haven't installed an Event Engine for obvious reasons of server stability and for some bugs.Every event will be handled from our Event GM who is very skilled.

More Info :

If you have any questions about the server reply here or contact me here until the forum is ready.I'm sorry if I forgot to mention something ,but I tried to be clear and understandable to everyone.

Tip for CHEATERS or CHEATAH :

Any use of hacks will lead to the closure of your account have in your mind.

Machine :

Intel Core i7 940

12288 MB DDR3 RAM

500 GB 7.200 RPM

Windows 2003 Enterprise SPLA 64-bit

1 Gigabit Uplink

Have Fun.

P.S. :

Download our patch from here :

Rapidshare

4Shared

EDIT 1 : Fixed some typos.

Also,in this server you will not see custom, OMFG, overpowered stuff and one-hit K.O. pvp's.

S Armors have some upgraded stats.(Now mages will prefer Major Arcane Robe for example.)

Haha, I'm not saying it's a bad thing...Just thought it was a little bit funny...Perhaps it's what some might call "night humour" xD

Well i prefer to craft a/s..

Btw GL.. and ppl  on?

EDIT:lol 2ppl on with me :)

1.lawl for dance need dw..

2. not enought mana for buffs.. o @Sh1t..

3.boring to pick up..

1.This is a new server,please vote!

2.Just use the newbie helper,after 30 level you will be able to have some buffs from buffer.

3.Too hard to pickup Adena,huh?

This isn't a 5000x server,make your minds

Thanks,redman