[Trick]Lose Hp With Titan Easy No Armors - Weapons.. ++ VIDEO

Hello im gonna tell you how to low your hp with titan...

1st Tell your friend "Can i hit you with a skill ?" He will say yes..

2nd Now Here u need to be fast u going to use on him "Armor Crush" (i thinks armor crush is the skills name that does stun..)

3nd when u hit him with armor crush u very fast target your hp (your self) and you will start attack your hp..

4nd be carefull when your hp goes 30%......move .. i mean click somewhere to move because if u dont u will be killed by your self.....

5nd Use Frenzy or what ever u want and fa** ur enemies :D

Tell me if it works.. !! if im not busy i will make a video for you :)

HardCoreIV

Tested, L2 Meredith , L2 Venom , L2 Mafia 03 and maybe stuck subs.. ,

I Dont see this trick posted somewhere else..

Upate Video is here :D Well i record it with HD Thats why i had lag then i fix the video a little bit with Windows Movie Maker Cuaze the video was too BIG! from

458 MB i make it 9,12 MB :O What Ever Enjoy it trick works AND on l2 core :O

Happy Now? :D

dude, you can't hit yourself.

yes you can.. this trick is the same at this http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=180043.0

but with mine  you hit your self .. go try it with me it works..

Sry guyz but i tested it on interlude servers if it dont work for you try it again maybe u do somethink wrong.. i will update this in 2 days with a video..

Sry guyz but i tested it on interlude servers if it dont work for you try it again maybe u do somethink wrong.. i will update this in 2 days with a video..

Still waiting for the vid