Eva templer dyes

jenny

since when casting speed depends on song's casting time?XD

I agree ..I read that before but didn't comment 'cus I was't sure about it ..melee fighters dont need cast speed xD I had hurricane lvl 7 on my spoilers augment and that was the only time it needed cast speed :P

btw can anyone suggest dyes for spoiler? xD

If you wana be srong in oly, and you play on interlude. just go and get some nice augments like : Sheald 10 lvl, or Might 10lvl and so far... And you will own :) btw -8 con is to much... And you will die fast... And dont forget use NM heavy ;)

Well, I Dont Use Dyes On Tanks But One Possible Dye Is +STR -CON

But i think that using dyes in tanks is useless

If you wana be srong in oly, and you play on interlude. just go and get some nice augments like : Sheald 10 lvl, or Might 10lvl and so far... And you will own :) btw -8 con is to much... And you will die fast... And dont forget use NM heavy ;)

Its very hard to get those augments ...I 've wasted like 40 life stones & never got a decent augment...just once I got hurricane but it was on a blunt for spoiler so it was useless...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...