Eva templer dyes

jenny

none. one ups ur stat another decreases... so its pretty much useless.

yeah i know that but my ic set is +13  and ppl in oly cant kill me coz my p.def self bufed is like 1,7k so when i fight tanks there p.def is also good and as u know elf dont do dmg so i want to make dyes +4 str or +4 dex ofc -4 con :] but dont know whats better.

DEX+4 CON-4

STR+4 CON-4

WIT+4 MEN-4

With that and with your class, you'll have enought HP to have some reserve, you'll cast more fast and you'll hit more fast and more strong.

Don't cry about the -8 CON, you're tank, you have lot of CON in the base.

k first off WIT is for casting speed not melle attacks so thats useless... 2nd of all if your not in officals SEX is useless cuz most PVT server oly's you can see the other person before starting... third of all DEX is good but it takes off CON witch you really rather have instead of speed.. so it's useless.

i think u can use -int +men for more m.def resist hold/sleep/cancel  anyway u dont need int for m.atk.... no other dyes... u need con,dex,str so no other dyes.. Anyway can u tell me which server just to know... and what armor u wear maybe i can help u a lil more if i know more about your char..

In concluse....

+4 wit -4 int

+4 men -4 int

U need casting and m.def but u dont need m.atk :DDD

Only mages can add and subtract from wit/int/men, fighters can only change dex/str/con. (Mages can change dex/str/con too)

I think that you should go +5 Con - 5 Str, 1v1 you're going to be pretty sucky as far as damage goes but you'd still be if you went +STR -Con and you'd have less HP and be stunned easier. Best bet as a ET is to play support and get a party, you're quick and can take A LOT of hits so just spam aggression and let the party clear the floor.

A 1v1 with a ET is all about out lasting, use your high Pdef and HP to live longer then them, you get ToL and elemental heal so everytime your shield slam(bash?) lands its stun just heal and when you get low just cast ToL for an extra 4k life or so. Your damage by it self is going to always be pretty low but you have the highest tank crit rate which helps. All in all the ET is pretty underpowered as far as actually being able to kill people but they are great in group pvp so try that out.

Cast useless for melee fighters ? Are you joking ? And for buffer like SwS, it not useless... do as you want, I just give my opinion.

since when casting speed depends on song's casting time?XD