[HOT SHARE] L2 Giants Cracked by Navicat April Update 2

TILEMACHOS

zazazaza I am really happy that you managed to make it work... :D

So you people that you can't make it work with my files check your computers Software :)

Now Let me know what server is next?

how about l2toxic?? idk about current situation but last time I tryed to log in with walker my MAC was banned automaticly, after clicking log in

and thx for cracking l2giants, you saved a lot of ppl time.

Thanks but as i saw many ppl complained about it ,they are saying that it dosnt work :(

So i would like to hear tilemachos answer if it works anymore or nope.

Thanks but as i saw many ppl complained about it ,they are saying that it dosnt work :(

So i would like to hear tilemachos answer if it works anymore or nope.

Actually i have to download the L2Client for Test this Server... I deleted all from my computer and i have to install again...

This Server was really hard but i am sure if they added again a new protection i ll do what i can to beat it

uumm, I see u arent interested, at least tell me your opinion if booting is doable there, server is online for a year and I haven't seen any topic here with working bot, only requests..

the server is quite populated almost 3k on 50x and 1k rush hours on 10x...

http://www.l2toxic.com/

uumm, I see u arent interested, at least tell me your opinion if booting is doable there, server is online for a year and I haven't seen any topic here with working bot, only requests..

the server is quite populated almost 3k on 50x and 1k rush hours on 10x...

http://www.l2toxic.com/

Is this a new chalenge or what ?

My point of view is that : Fix the DC error problem with L2Giants and than focus on other srvs.

Thanks for your understanding.

some 1 must crying to rok or mby he saw this topic dunno .... he will make new protection .. anyway TILEMACHOS i belive we can count for ur help 1 more time :D

Or he saw the topic ,you cant base on that .

Also Tilemachos when you make the next version of it hide it to a huge amount of posts.

Or he saw the topic ,you cant base on that .

Also Tilemachos when you make the next version of it hide it to a huge amount of posts.

no point since he could see 600 he should've a VIP account imo

no point since he could see 600 he should've a VIP account imo

I didnt noticed it , than hide it for mod or pixels. (Or share it only to trusted persons xD)

Nvm cant w8 the future version :D

I didnt noticed it , than hide it for mod or pixels. (Or share it only to trusted persons xD)

Nvm cant w8 the future version :D

Rofl :P agree

anyway what i saw in the new protection : once u select the server (without even selecting char i get invited to a party LOL)

Navicat's work needed here T.T