[Share]Admin_Reuse

hi

I made new admin commend, i know that i cant post small shares but i think this1 is usefull so i post it

I made 2 other commands, 1 for teleporting target to village and 1 for changing buffs of target time to max, so it would be like rebuff with 1 click but i think its not rly usefull so i deleted them.

And this commend, u are targeting, write //reuse using your keyboard, and targets all skills are reused. So if some1 on event used ultimate defense and crying and screaming that he wont fight without it so much that u are getting headache, u are using that command and u will find peace :) Its also cool for gms i love(corrupted gms), coz now if their friend is fighting with some1 and they have party to see if gm wont use //heal, this gm may use it and other guy with spam skills :)

:S too long text

ok so the code: http://pastebin.com/u1NADfyd

dont forget to add admin_reuse to database :)

Credits:Vampir(me)

if there was code like that before so just delete that topic coz i wasnt rly looking

And i am still looking for ideas, i was making custom item connected with zariche but failed at that one, also failed on some more codes but nvm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You can change command as u like

lalalalalala is right, it exists already on Freya under //remove_reuse command.

So nothing special :P.

i didnt know that, delete this topic or something then

True, it already exists and its //removereuse on high five (prob on freya also).

But leave it as is it coz on interlude packs maybe it will be useful (else if there is //removereuse on interlude also).