[Share]Remade Shift+Click on monster

Some people are giving free shares. They may be based on others, copying ideas or extending them, but they still are shares. And if im not wrong you once made some revised voiced command on a stat panel or something like this. So you are not in the position to blame everyone.

Some people are giving free shares. They may be based on others, copying ideas or extending them, but they still are shares. And if im not wrong you once made some revised voiced command on a stat panel or something like this. So you are not in the position to blame everyone.

what the heck are you talking about?

About the voiced commands you were sharing a week ago. And you were calling those shares. Go back to see them, then decide if you are in a position to flame ppl that share their work in their forum. The guy is obviously trying to help.

By the way, i saw that post of yours about "ideas" that will improve the forum that admins didnt listen too. I also saw you complaining about it in announcement section. Here's a tip, if you wanna help the situation, mister "situation", start by applausing other peoples work. Cause if you do a research on your posting history, you will figure out that you you are blaming, mocking every worthful attempt anyone does to imrove the forum with his shares.

The guy that complains about the forums situation, is on the same time the guy that is helping it go down the hill.  Tragic Irony ...

About the voiced commands you were sharing a week ago. And you were calling those shares. Go back to see them, then decide if you are in a position to flame ppl that share their work in their forum. The guy is obviously trying to help.

By the way, i saw that post of yours about "ideas" that will improve the forum that admins didnt listen too. I also saw you complaining about it in announcement section. Here's a tip, if you wanna help the situation, mister "situation", start by applausing other peoples work. Cause if you do a research on your posting history, you will figure out that you you are blaming, mocking every worthful attempt anyone does to imrove the forum with his shares.

The guy that complains about the forums situation, is on the same time the guy that is helping it go down the hill.  Tragic Irony ...

Ehm now either you are retarded or its just 3:39 here and i have no energy left...

1st off http://www.l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=18450&start=15 not a full code c/p its really really close...

2nd off a week ago i didnt shared anything since months therefor i dont know what the hell you try to point out or talk about...

3rd off heres a tip instead of playing the most egomaniac kid there is atm just shut up if you have no clue about the thing you try to talk about...

Ohh and by the way about me "destroying" the forum...yeah i guess so i just am the most active one in the l2j sections since more than a year even with beeing banned for months nobody took my 1st place in shares or in help section activity so again a pointless argument from your side. If you want to give me tips better 1st put something on the table because i can be a big boy too with doing nothing like you...

I cant find where to put the code...

On my pack theres no file at data/scripts/handlers/actionhandlers/L2NpcActionShift.java

There is no actionhandlers file btw... Who can help me?

L2J Gracia Final Pack.

Ehm now either you are retarded or its just 3:39 here and i have no energy left...

1st off http://www.l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=18450&start=15 not a full code c/p its really really close...

2nd off a week ago i didnt shared anything since months therefor i dont know what the hell you try to point out or talk about...

3rd off heres a tip instead of playing the most egomaniac kid there is atm just shut up if you have no clue about the thing you try to talk about...

Ohh and by the way about me "destroying" the forum...yeah i guess so i just am the most active one in the l2j sections since more than a year even with beeing banned for months nobody took my 1st place in shares or in help section activity so again a pointless argument from your side. If you want to give me tips better 1st put something on the table because i can be a big boy too with doing nothing like you...

i have remade original l2jserver shift+click on mob, and i cant see share with icons there, and i didnt see this topic before, all code i leeched was the code that already was in l2jserver revisions and i remade it

i have remade original l2jserver shift+click on mob, and i cant see share with icons there, and i didnt see this topic before, all code i leeched was the code that already was in l2jserver revisions and i remade it

ohh than i just assumed from the other forks cause many other fork have similar shift+click sorry for that :)

• 4 weeks later...

hi

As i wrote, i remade shift+click on monster

here is the screen: http://img852.imageshack.us/i/monstershift.png/

and here is link for code: http://www.mediafire.com/?idw25k3d65g60xa

Credits: Vampir(Me)

P.S. Now looking for new ideas to share something, so if u have any idea, send me pm

P.S.2 Now link is working, sorry for wrong link :P

will look nice this share for a interlude server but I can't find it anywhere.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...