[New Bot-Project]GNBot(GNB)

Blane

Hey!

Here's a new project...a new bot... :--->

51990893qh9.jpg

Welcome to GNBot

GNBot is an open source project based on FoxBot.This program gives you the ability to auto exp in your favorite Lineage2 Servers!

GNBot is written in pure Java for best compability to work 100% on L2JServers.But GNBot works on official servers too!

We are not responsible if a gm caught you and ban you.Use it at your own risk....

GNBot is distributed under the terms of GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE in a hope that open source model is the best for developing quality software giving everyone a possibility to participate on development by submitting the code.

Development -Documention Here you will find info about the Development Team and Game infos too!

Links:

--> SVN

--> TracWiki

Current Developers:

- EzEraL(jla)

- Blane

Our project needs more developers.Send your application at: jlamprou@hotmail.com[ Any Spam

or: nas0sgr@hotmail.com  won't be tolerated ]

Greetings!

GNBot Team

PS:Noble or a gl.mod or dem.soul delete the topic in the exploit section ;) Thanks!

Good share ;D going to test..

Remember we are still giving the code...you have to compile it...This the way we are going to follow,till the bot is completely ready to be shared,so we'll compile it and give it ready to you!

And giving the code can help the L2J team to block that sort of stuff... Stupid, really stupid, but thx a lot...

A user who is learning Java for a week can make this little program,so a good experienced developer does not w8 this code...and If you are soooo clever you'll see that this program has been created via L2J codes,so as L2J is an open source code this program will stay alive!

When this program is finished,it'll send the packets as an original NCSoft client so,if you want to block it you'll have to block the original client so : NO SERVERS

Finally if you know : To protect your server you must not create an antibot system,cuz it will be hacked everytime,but to modify and make the server change every 6-12 hours the packet structure.

IF YOU WANT TO FLAME GO TO AN OTHER POST!

Thanks

-Blane

And giving the code can help the L2J team to block that sort of stuff... Stupid, really stupid, but thx a lot...

Lol,please dont post idiot things......Read what Blane say that i told him to say to you

Sorry for the noob question but where exactly is the source code? could you please make a packet .rar or zip with the needed files to compile and test your new bot?

BTW good for you with this iniciative.

Thanks in advanced.

Sorry for the noob question but where exactly is the source code? could you please make a packet .rar or zip with the needed files to compile and test your new bot?

BTW good for you with this iniciative.

Thanks in advanced.

Well in the first post of blane there a link called svn.Here is the source code.To see the changes go to trac.See first post.Also blane made a mistake.He is not a developer i am and i looking for other to help me finish the project.....

Also scorpius what do you mean with your post?At least i make something and share it.But you only use someone other work.Thats the difference

Also scorpius what do you mean with your post?At least i make something and share it.But you only use someone other work.Thats the difference

no man, I just meant that if this is good then there will be more competition with botting programs... I was just kidding & thanks for your share ..As for the latter I know sh1t about java so how do u expect me to make something myself ! I don't use someone else's work, I havent downloaded your stuff, I used to use l2w that's all ...If u need help in C++ ask me.

no man, I just meant that if this is good then there will be more competition with botting programs... I was just kidding & thanks for your share ..As for the latter I know sh1t about java so how do u expect me to make something myself ! I don't use someone else's work, I havent downloaded your stuff, I used to use l2w that's all ...If u need help in C++ ask me.

Well sorry i missunderstanding.Thanks for your offer but i know very well c++

And again sorry i didnt understand well....