What Do U think about Kamael?

Ferchu

i dont like Kamael cuz the class isnt good ... like its good but only with other kamaels around ... they need each other to be powerfull yeah combined the ftw but  alone.... nahh....

i dont like Kamael cuz the class isnt good ... like its good but only with other kamaels around ... they need each other to be powerfull yeah combined the ftw but  alone.... nahh....

maybe if u learn how to play u stop saying such idiot things

Kamael is not for noobs , sorry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kamael Class are a bit Homosexual, but the 1 wing is cool, but their movements are homosexual...  Well about power, that depends of the class, i never used Kamael to much, i think i was kamael 2 times... :P

Ok listen! i dont like kamael i dont even like interlude..they made too much new stuff to it that sux ballssss!!! For example on interlude you cant drop your weapon coz you put lifestone to it ...maaaan tell me that doesnt suxxx!!! And on top of all when you get killed by mobs you cant drop nothing. I think that those stuff killed the game..i quit playing elixir just coz of those things and started to play c4...so i can say this stuff about interlude..for kamael i can say ---> No Comment!