[Preview,News-Pc] Lineage III.

pelteka

i dont know if this are true but when u google this is what appear to be(this is how it will look like):

unreal309yj9.jpg

width=640 height=12http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8733/unreal309yj9.dfa1dd0b04.jpg[/img]

they are using something called unreal technology that makes grafics better than anything

not bad...

i want see my sps when he is in this picture

Guest skaros

2011??? omg only 1 year to play it... if u see the spam topic some ppl say that the end of the world end is going to come at 20 December of 2012 :P (What a load of crap :P)

Anyways... i ve heared that it will be out at 2009... but since then lets hope that new chronicles of lineage2 wont be so unbalanced as the 3 new ones (Interlude-Kamael-Hellbound)

I think Lineage 3 will request a high computer performance omg look at this graphic it look like real nature and imagine a thousand of player there

anyway 2011 is still a long way , i think there will be a new chronicle The garacia before it

cant wait but probably they will have delay and we will get L3 in 2012 ;p

We might not live in 2012 m8.. :/ Mayan calendar, ( off-topic )

Looking forward for L3 ? I can imagine myself in my late 60s playing lineage5 hahahahaha