[Preview,News-Pc] Lineage III.

pelteka

Think about it guys... We will wait 3 years and as in the first post kim said they will use all the internet technology to create the game the game will be fantastic and also... prepare ur pc to be good because l3 will come to greece at 2012 :P.But we can also downaload it ^^.So the only thing we have to do is to wait :D

Think about it guys... We will wait 3 years and as in the first post kim said they will use all the internet technology to create the game the game will be fantastic and also... prepare ur pc to be good because l3 will come to greece at 2012 :P.But we can also downaload it ^^.So the only thing we have to do is to wait :D

Just 3 More Years :) :P

I Think L3 Will Be Like L2 But With So Much New Skills, Better Graphics And More Map :P

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they will creat

Just 3 More Years :) :P

I Think L3 Will Be Like L2 But With So Much New Skills, Better Graphics And More Map :P

I don't like L2 camera style, I hope they will create a game like Gothic and Skill like WoW

I hope they will creat

I don't like L2 camera style, I hope they will create a game like Gothic and Skill like WoW

what do u mean by : like WoW , in my opinion i woulden't play it (and i didn't after a week ) on official server eaven if it was free ... well they are making a new engine , the planned from start one was an UT engine but some data was leaked and they started over again , 3 years more for making it , u can expect nice grafix ...

Lineage III:

4 galaxies

86 planets

Ultrasound rocket taxies..

Race: Human

Class: Rocket(taxi) driver :O lol...

I hope its like L2 but with better graphics, new weapons new places on the map.. if its totally diffrent from L2 i won't be playing it.

same for me.

i like l2 like it is now....

i hope we will have more places to see, and maybe more balanced classes...

and i hope we will get exp from fishing :D

l2 is unbalanced because we have taker, buffer, nuker, ranger, dagger user, fighter so it's hard to say Balanced classes

tanker>archer/dagger>mage>tanker....

why u say its not balanced??

the only wrong in l2  for me is the glady (my favorite char btw)

in IL (c6), got dash and god mode (sonic barrier--->25 secs=NO DMG NO STUN/SLOW/SLEEP)

anyway l2 is very balance game....

ok L2 is the best game in graphics so far..the reality it offers is just fantastic..if you tell me about w0w now..it can't compete it cause it is very different..w0w is like a fairytail..in graphics of course..

L3 now..Ok if they change the game and put weapons in it,it's like playing RF online...so no difference..i think a better and bigger world and some better graphics classes etc will be good ,but if they change it,it won't be so good..my opinion..

I wouldn't suggest anyone to buy a good computer now. My old comp cost 800€ in 2006. Did 3dmark06 and it gave 988 points. Now I got a new comp with ~1000€ and got 10900 3dmarks. So basicly if you want to play l3 with full graphics you should wait untill it comes out and then buy comp :). Of course if you need a new earlier then go for it.

after  3 years i dont think to play lineage 2 or 3 i will do many better thing at the future but for now i play l2 every day!!!

But in my opinion it will have extreme grafics and it will be for us to buy expensive computers  only for lineage,

no no no i will never give money for one game(better to play pacman :P).

Let play l2 for now!!!

//play