interlude [L2J] L2 RoA

GLO

Download it then and you will see... my virus is active... and while i was downloading the file at the end of it shows me the error of download + Virus Detected!...

AviraFreeAnti-virus boy detected. loled.

tattoos,100% enchants and other sh1ts selling for Vote Coins? :D ax0a0x0ax0 Who will wote for server in what cant even go farm because GK doesnt works/GMs not Online/In 1st day everione hawe 20++ weapons,PvP/PK NPC Quest not works :D??? :D amazing :D

hm hm hm kid me ? server 1 days and admin fix all soon rate is 80 % normal make + 20 weapons and no have lagg only 3 bug i see but all ok soon

O my god,use google translate bro please.

ON TOPIC:As I said gl with your server bro,but I enter in game and I see some things need to be fixed....I will send you a PM soon with this ,,things''/

REMOVE THIS TOPIC NOW !!!

This is not a joke, I just dowloaded the server's sytem and ignored the virus in it, this virus deleted 20% of ANY .exe in my PC

DELETE THE TOPIC NOW !!!!!! IT"S NOT JOKE

Oh my god..i'm the owner :|

For someone who told that is ex l2 covrus..What corvus man??

I'm the ex-owner of L2Tron...closed by "wannabe hackers"...

Now we got protection..and all these..

Yesterday server was opened just to make uptime...I post clearly to Website that today will be opened..

People must sleep u know?? Don't tell "admin not online" ...it has just few hours of running..

And btw..all java fixed. No more bugs.

So give a try now and than start to post here. Better for all. And lag?? Buy net..there's 0 lag. I can guarantee that for 400+ players.

Oh..and to not forget..we will add a clean system..sorry but i wasn't the uploader of it.