Happy Nameday Fanky

WeirdSituation

[GR]Χρονια πολλα Θοδωρη χιλιοχρονος οτι επιθυμεις να το εχεις κοντα σου ;-) ξερεις εσυ ^_^

ooo

ty

yeah really nice asslicking you just admit you say happy nameday to him because of hes signature and vice versa.

Just a bit reality: WeirdSituation demoted to legendary member. Reason: Spamming the report section dont worth a promo. now put that 1 to your signature :D

PS.: happy nameday tho :P

yeah really nice asslicking you just admit you say happy nameday to him because of hes signature and vice versa.

Just a bit reality: WeirdSituation demoted to legendary member. Reason: Spamming the report section dont worth a promo. now put that 1 to your signature :D

PS.: happy nameday tho :P

lol interpid,

asslicking?

You dont even know weird real life,you can't tell such things.Weird didnt knew that I put this signature,plus he told me many times to delete it,but I reject it.

That's the fact,my signature is the fact.Anyway,I know weird about 3 years.

i dont know you fanky, but i wish you a happy birthday :)

thanks

Fixed xD

H ND Teo wish you the best!

thanks.

asslicking

the word that you made it your life.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=7770 lets bookmark it all!

like you did.

all the others i have to say, arent for your mind.

just now mention this crap,wtf interpid.

Thats not reality thats imagination.