hellbound [L2OFF] L2 Renewal

piotress

well since i saw Sawk was corrupted with QuantiumBase and other clans, i dont think me and my friends will play again at these summer money servers of his, and ill make sure people know that for sure ^^ good luck Sawkster

well since i saw Sawk was corrupted with QuantiumBase and other clans, i dont think me and my friends will play again at these summer money servers of his, and ill make sure people know that for sure ^^ good luck Sawkster

will u open a server or what?I see your posts and the mjority of them are'' ADMIN IS CORRUPTED'' plz tell us a reason why not to join this one.

look I'm not either conviced if it will be a good server because we don't know yet many aspects of the server, but since there are not any other good mid rate servers and the developers seem to be professional I see no reason not to try this. Trust me, even if there will exist, corruption is not for me what makes the difference between a simple server from an advanced one.

I think first person I saw so far that knew about corruption and said won't play there lol. Good choice.