hellbound [L2OFF] L2 Renewal

piotress

Lettuce be reality ( no hate )  , but disregard High Rate Clans i do not take them seriously they are good at high rates good for them but i wont take a clan serious if they have only ever been running around on high rates with all the BRS and randoms.

There's very few private server clans that get my respect and once again ( no hate ) QB and any other high rate clan is not one of them. But it's always fun to run around measuring dicks on a high rate server fantasizing about actually being a factor in the L2 Community. When the best clans are brought up people tend to think of low rates not high rates because in all seriousness high rate clans have never ment anything will never mean anything and that's that.

There's very few private server clans that get my respect and once again ( no hate ) QB and any other high rate clan is not one of them. But it's always fun to run around measuring dicks on a high rate server fantasizing about actually being a factor in the L2 Community. When the best clans are brought up people tend to think of low rates not high rates because in all seriousness high rate clans have never ment anything will never mean anything and that's that.

So true.

Give me server name, give me gear, and we'll 9v9 anyday.

I don't play anymore there cause the people that actually made this server interesting quit.Even tho i hate C6 and above chronicles and i don't have so much free time to waste it on l2, ill try to find some people that used to play there and join.Now if i don't join then you can think of me as the random guy who said some bullshit without proving anything.

Lettuce be reality ( no hate )  , but disregard High Rate Clans i do not take them seriously they are good at high rates good for them but i wont take a clan serious if they have only ever been running around on high rates with all the BRS and randoms.

Wow that's some twisted reality you got there.

To the low rate community high rates don't matter.

To the high rate community low rates don't matter.

It's two different business. And TBH it's not fantasizing about being good, cus the low rate clans are bad mostly, they only win shit cus they outgear. 90% of them are completely clueless on how to PvP and all they know is how to farm efficiently.

Even the "low rate kings" lost fights to "high rate clans" as you decide to call us, so nigger please, I'm not looking for your recognition, feel free to judge the way you want. I'll just keep doing my thing =D.

Scathe,why dont ur clan goes on any low server?Didnt u got bored of that short duration lolmid servers?

Low rate server with ppl that got jobs and school at night? GL playing on a low rate with broken CPs.

If you need any info on the clans that are playing you can watch this thread:

http://forum.l2-renewal.net/index.php?topic=543.0

Community's growing rapidly and there's still like two weeks before it opens :P.

the team is good , but  after some time they will change to money huntes  and here is bad part

l2 servers are some kind of business so the owners' goal is to get some money. None would make a server just to have some ppl playing. However, if it's a good team and a good developped server none will say something about the donations.