[Poll]Twitch, Vladimir or... ?

What expensive (6,300 IP) champion do you think is better?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What expensive (6,300 IP) champion do you think is better?

• Vladimir
    • Twitch
    • Karthus
    • Renekton
    • Other...

Since I have enough IP to buy a new champion, I wanted to buy one that costs 6,3k but I'm not sure who's better..

I wanted to buy Vladimir or Twitch cause i like 'em, but i also wanna hear more opinions

So who's the expensive champ that u prefer?

Leave a comment below

twitch for sure!!!! alternatively kog maw

i56n80.jpg

13-8

Imagine what happens with Katarina or CHogath ;d

Twitch is not a good hero,when played vs good enemies

//offtopic  i played cho when he was free along with chucky xD  i rarely was killed xD 12/1 10/0 :D

//offtopic2: was going for penta but ww left ;p

//offtopic  i played cho when he was free along with chucky xD  i rarely was killed xD 12/1 10/0 :D

//offtopic2: was going for penta but ww left ;p

i don't like cho' even if he may be strong, too boring

now i got a new champ in mind cause of finito -.- katarina

now i must decide between karthus, vlad, twitch AND katarina (even if she costs 3k IP)

Since I have enough IP to buy a new champion, I wanted to buy one that costs 6,3k but I'm not sure who's better..

I wanted to buy Vladimir or Twitch cause i like 'em, but i also wanna hear more opinions

So who's the expensive champ that u prefer?

Leave a comment below

Vlad. Twitch is useless after his ulti nerf.

Vlad. Twitch is useless after his ulti nerf.

well i bought Karthus, and i made a 3 vs 3 (but i'm sure karthus is better on a 5 vs 5) and i won

we was losing, i had a noob score like 3-5, and i finished with 16-10, after i learned how to play it a little.. is awesome, some matches and i will be totally used to it

anyway u can keep discussing here about the best champ

well i bought Karthus, and i made a 3 vs 3 (but i'm sure karthus is better on a 5 vs 5) and i won

we was losing, i had a noob score like 3-5, and i finished with 16-10, after i learned how to play it a little.. is awesome, some matches and i will be totally used to it

anyway u can keep discussing here about the best champ

Karthus is much better at 5v5 and he's one of the best AP carries in the game, but takes some time to master.

Karthus is much better at 5v5 and he's one of the best AP carries in the game, but takes some time to master.

Indeed i noticed that

in 30 min of a 3 vs 3 match i reached 600+ AP

and i kinda became better using it from the beginning of the match to the end

yea it isn't a lot of time but i kinda learned some things, like i must still get use to his passive (im used to punch my keyboard when i die, here i must still attack lol)

Anivia > Karthus

Veigar > Karthus

And they have more fun than karthus

Over-feded veigar vs over-feded karthus veigar will won him because of his fucking ulti xD (i was over-feded in ranked game and i make about 43-17=24 score) i was killing everyone 1 hit if my ulti was on (BTW over-feded veigar can kill any mage and might any fighter but no tanks xD )

Cho is shit compared to Twitch or Katarina, at least for me...

Katarina needs to be feeded from early game, even if she has to sacrifice herself by killing low-hp people standing next to towers.

Twitch is even better.Cause by getting invisible (Ambush) and with his E skill (Expunge) can easily be feeded by kill stealing!

And the game is a matter of time if one of those champions (at least when I'm playing) gets Phantom (Twitch) / Rylai's Crystal Scepter + at least 10 stacks (Katarina).