[question]attacks

fokys

Question

there is one type.... just think that you have 1 small door and 15 fat people... want to past away... in same time...

You have to pay a good company with anti ddos. to avoid it.

Or make the door bigger :P

you see any fun in my explanation?

As we all know there are few types of ddos atacks

I would like to ask you all which is most common ddos atack type against L2 servers?

Are you talking about dedicated pc or your home computer?

No sense.... if you want realy to spam an epic fail reply just inform us... :/

I recommend best dedicated hosting at 450 euros / month :

2x 2.1GHz

AMD 12 Core

Opteron

CPU Cores

32GB RAM

Unlimited Bandwidth

Its verry expensive dude ,you may get a decent hosting and with a good ddos protection on a lower price.

I presented the best hosting of the market

He didnt ask for it , he just wanna to know which is the most common ddos atack type .

And for a L2J to pay 500 euro's per month ? Thats a stupid ideea .

As we all know there are few types of ddos atacks

I would like to ask you all which is most common ddos atack type against L2 servers?

You cant avoid DDoS , because if someone pay (like me) 100 $ for a bot , he can kick your beep ( :P ) with 3k bots easily and fast. So dont make useless topics

You cant avoid DDoS , because if someone pay (like me) 100 $ for a bot , he can kick your beep ( :P ) with 3k bots easily and fast. So dont make useless topics

You cant avoid DDoS thats not true , since the Dragon-Network was on no 1 could DDoS it and why is that ?

You cant thats the answer ..

Is true you can make down a poor home-made L2J Server but not any server.

i don't think that's matter to be an attacker in l2 Servers... if you don't have any reason.... and if reason is funny... don't do it.... Also attacks against l2 servers have been stopped i think....

i don't think that's matter to be an attacker in l2 Servers... if you don't have any reason.... and if reason is funny... don't do it.... Also attacks against l2 servers have been stopped i think....

When someone attack a server he do it on purpose thats for sure . (For moneys mostly)

Also who told you that the ddos attacks are over ? Thats a b-shit those attacks will never stop.

You cant avoid DDoS thats not true , since the Dragon-Network was on no 1 could DDoS it and why is that ?

You cant thats the answer ..

Is true you can make down a poor home-made L2J Server but not any server.

OK mate this is your personal opinion, I respect it but you are wrong I can prove you that every community can die from DDoS attack.

Remember, each community needs its hacker, you cant hit dragon with booters (all kids have one) . It's a joke really but you can manage it with botnets trust me

OK mate this is your personal opinion, I respect it but you are wrong I can prove you that every community can die from DDoS attack.

Remember, each community needs his hacker, you cant hit dragon with booters (all kids have one) . It's a joke really but you can manage it with botnets trust me

Yes its my opinion but im right cause till now no 1 could attack it,and its true after drake left the project DN became a "weak" server against attacks but even like that no 1 could ddos it.

LOOL 450 euros/month? Very expensive for a Linage 2 server.

Also, cobra do you have any sense of humor?

We are speaking about what ddos atacks are able... to do.

Yes i have some sense of humor in smartness but on in stupidness.