[Discussion]Is it worth voting on sites like gamesites200.com?

Yes its fake because it just shows a 1 time increase which is useless when it comes to worth it or not people want to see a result in getting more player so for example they buy 100 vote and than votes start to increase without buying any, that means they got players from it.

What i see is you just added a few votes out of nowhere(bannable offense ftw) get money out of someone and than wait till hes server got noticed and banned.

Sorry but the idiot here is you since you just hype your service without knowing anything about how or why it can be usefull to any server you just hype a freeking number nothing more :)

You are an idiot and just showed you do not read my posts at all.

Congratulations.

Now gtfo flame somewhere else before I report you for flaming in my thread.

I gave you chance to show proof. You just shittalk and flame.

You are an idiot and just showed you do not read my posts at all.

Congratulations.

Now gtfo flame somewhere else before I report you for flaming in my thread.

I gave you chance to show proof. You just shittalk and flame.

Report me feel free this is a free to speak community i told you that you overrate your service and i told you why if you cant understand that sorry its not my problem.

Also do i really shit talk when i say there are better ways than your advertisement?I dont think so since i told you like 2 times alredy why your service is overrated and not worth it at all :)

(dont even mentioning everyone knows these sites have fake stats and nobody trust in the high numbers)

Report me feel free this is a free to speak community i told you that you overrate your service and i told you why if you cant understand that sorry its not my problem.

Also do i really shit talk when i say there are better ways than your advertisement?I dont think so since i told you like 2 times alredy why your service is overrated and not worth it at all :)

(dont even mentioning everyone knows these sites have fake stats and nobody trust in the high numbers)

You are free to speak IF you show proof of your claims yes.

Until then you are just a flamer and a shittalker.

I provided LOTS of evidence to support my claims. You called me a scammer.

I have nothing against you. I do not know you. Nor do you know me. So don't shittalk me thanks since I probably did WAY more research on this than you ever will.

Your sentence just proves that.

Sorry but the idiot here is you since you just hype your service without knowing anything about how or why it can be usefull to any server you just hype a freeking number nothing more :)

It's called a chart. It's constantly used in statistics, you know, the thing that shows proof of what you are saying. Also a faculty subject, also a very good indicator to see what exactly a market is worth and how much you can sell for.

Did I say there are not better ways of advertisement?

No. I didn't

I even asked you to TELL me what are the best ways. You just threw 10% of my words back at me and pretend to sound smart.

Nobody is forcing you to buy my votes. I am not even forcing anyone to buy anything. -beep-, I got plenty of publicity all over the place, just look at how many people sell my votes so don't come with stupid excuses here just to make me look bad. It won't work.

And what exactly makes you the judge to decide if my service is ovverated and not worth it?

Have you bought it and checked it out yourself? No you didn't.

Is it  your word? Lol

Your word is useless. Just like it is mine.

That is why I posted charts as proof! so people can see it for themselves.

Show me some statistics yourself and participate in this discussion like a grownup or go away like a kid. tsss tsss

did either of you actually look at those images properly?

You can clearly see that the out-hits increase dramatically when they received high in-votes, which means that site gets HUGE exposure from gs200

What i see is you just added a few votes out of nowhere(bannable offense ftw) get money out of someone and than wait till hes server got noticed and banned.
You do realise that EVERY SINGLE server in the top 15-20 buy votes? Probably not from this guy too as they are servers which have been in the top for months.

You think they get 8k 10k 15k votes legit? You are on crack if you do. And not a single one of them has been banned.

GS200 don't ban servers because it's bad for business, and the ONLY way a legit server can compete for exposure on that site is to buy votes, sure word-of-mouth gets you a lot of players but 800-1000 unique hits per day from GS200 will get you a shit load too, especially when those clans that join your server quit after a month and hop onto the next "top" server.

@intrepid , what this guy said is just, you may have a server good (an example) but if is lost somewhere on the net, no one know about it so no one join it.

getting votes = getting views , and in the same time possible members to your server.

and yes as he said if ur serv is shit ppl will not remain, so the visitors will mean 0 to ur serv,

but if u got a good server (starting from website) the visitors may give it a chance to test it, and later they may remain on it. so like this u will win members too and not only visitors.

but all start from visitors,

since visitors mean , possible players / the one that are looking for a server, and see what u offer.

and visitors will read serv info, after they may download the patch, test the server, (and if it worth) they remain as members.

but ALL START FROM VISITORS.

and this guy show u how is better to get those VISITORS.

For me,NOT now

Just cause:

Everyone is selling Votes

All servers there buy votes

so,you must pay a good amount of money,in order to compare other servers

Yeah,it will be useful for your server.

But GS200 is a fail site,anyway

For me,NOT now

Just cause:

Everyone is selling Votes

All servers there buy votes

so,you must pay a good amount of money,in order to compare other servers

Yeah,it will be useful for your server.

But GS200 is a fail site,anyway

You didn't seem to understand the subject of this topic Finito.

subject is:

Is it worth voting on sites like gamesites200.com?

That's what I discussed in my first post.

Is it WORTH having a lot of votes on GS200.

Just that.

What you are saying is "Is it RIGHT(ok) that votes on GS200 are sold?"

There is a huge difference.

Yeah, I agree with you that buying votes seems like an unfair game. But is it really?

Just think. Buying votes for A PRIVATE lineage 2 server which eats away money from ncsoft?

Or spamming people with posts and emails they don't want to be bothered by?

Or even going a step further by shittalking other servers to make yours sound better, spamming their forums or even attacking their site and/or server and causing huge damage as well as extra financial burden to admins directly by having them mitigate the attacks.

Not to mention how badly you damage the community.

L2 is not a fair game. It's not designed to be. Gameplay itself isn't.

So it is pointless to expect or even discuss that any part of involving with it will be a "fair play".

All in all, buying votes is the least "ugly" way to get more players which I am sure you agree with me.

Everything is about money :) Everywhere

Voting sites were always bad ,and doesn't worth keeping an eye at them

And it's not problem by 'fair play' or w/e

Everyone will pay,in order to make his server better

But GS200's system is really bad,and that's destructive(allowing this)

and in start,i misunderstood topic,i couldn't read all that wall of texts @ first page of this topic xd

Finito quite many players actually look voteing sites before chooseing their server. So why not give a opportunity to small and new servers?

Cause then,it doesn't matter if you have a crappy server based on a shitty pack,or a good one,bugless

If server is corrupted and it has shitty features,or it's legit and with the best features

What matters is the money you gave there

That's not....right

Lets suppose that you're actually running a server with great features and with a good pack or a good extender, but that doesn't matter since players wont notice them. You can do countless hours of work on your server but if your not in the highlight no one will ever join.

Lets suppose that you're actually running a server with great features and with a good pack or a good extender, but that doesn't matter since players wont notice them. You can do countless hours of work on your server but if your not in the highlight no one will ever join.

If these websites were running properly,a server like this wouldn't have problems

+ you may see a bunch of crap servers in top,something that isn't good ;)