L2J Story?

Drakέ

Question

13 answers to this question

Well, first was lineage.com. First launched october 1, 2003 in South Korea by publisher called AsianMedia. Later, in europe and america, publisher NCSoft make a deal with these guys from asiamedia and in 2004 started with first official C1 servers here, prelude.  Later goes C2, C3, C4, C5 (oath of blood), Interlude (sometimes called c6)... then Kamael, Hellbound, Gracia, Gracia Final, Gracia Epilogue, and then it become Freya ... I Hope i don't forgot on some updates.. i play it only to interlude, newer updates sucks as hell.

Well, first was lineage.com. First launched october 1, 2003 in South Korea by publisher called AsianMedia. Later, in europe and america, publisher NCSoft make a deal with these guys from asiamedia and in 2004 started with first official C1 servers here, prelude.  Later goes C2, C3, C4, C5 (oath of blood), Interlude (sometimes called c6)... then Kamael, Hellbound, Gracia, Gracia Final, Gracia Epilogue, and then it become Freya ... I Hope i don't forgot on some updates.. i play it only to interlude, newer updates sucks as hell.

thats the L2J story? i dont think so :D

anyway...1st it was founded by l2jchef and a bunch of guys(at 1st russians) than they went up to C4 and i think that was when the russian guys left the team(now l2phoenix). At that point the team was the old l2j + l2jfree + l2emu team in 1 big team. The direction most of the team members wanted to go made some guys leave too(l2emu and l2jfree born). And since than nothing is changed theres a big hatred beetwen teams since than.

thats the L2J story? i dont think so :D

anyway...1st it was founded by l2jchef and a bunch of guys(at 1st russians) than they went up to C4 and i think that was when the russian guys left the team(now l2phoenix). At that point the team was the old l2j + l2jfree + l2emu team in 1 big team. The direction most of the team members wanted to go made some guys leave too(l2emu and l2jfree born). And since than nothing is changed theres a big hatred beetwen teams since than.

hehe ye :) i remember the first servers oh hell nothing realy worked :D

Polish devs were the pioneers of the l2j aswell. For example Luno.

But they left L2J and made their own private project - L2M

and heres a funny fact everyone who left l2j made a better project than l2j :D

and heres a funny fact everyone who left l2j made a better project than l2j :D

haha well depending on the Chronicle imo.

for int its l2jfree and for freya its l2j imo.

i actually miss the good old l2j times where people whit actuall knowledge about the project opened servers nowdays every random kid opens a project/server