[ Your opinion about a desktop ] (reward included)

Blane

This CPU you linked me,has no Hyperthreading

as i told above,it's a big disadvantage

Since you can get a PC with Hyperthread(which is important) ,especially an i7 with your budget,why not doing it?

but i don't say what this cpu isn't good,it's perfect for now

about case,i agree with Intrepid

About SSD,don't do it now,you will be able to buy one soon really cheap!

I may switch to the i7, but i7 needs a good mobo too, which Foxcon can't provide. (I'm not sure, I'm afraid of it)

Totally agree with the SSD issue, that's why I didn't posted any ssd.

About the case, we can say it's already switched :)

What do you think about AMD? AMD Phenom X6, seems to be a nice processor.

Don't think like that.

You will need to buy a new CPU in your next upgrade,then!

And you know,among with CPU you must change the whole package xd

and this CPU i gave you really really worths it's 90 euro extra,which still don't make the budget exceed 760-800 at any way!

Yeah, that's a thing.

You said arround 700 or 800 with my mobo,cpu and case you cant reach the 700-800 budget.

With the rest of money you can buy a hard,ram,power suply the cooler isnt needed the case is AWESOME.

I forgot to ask the Video Card ?

but i7 needs a good mobo too, which Foxcon can't provide. (I'm not sure, I'm afraid of it)

Gigabyte 1155 mobos don't support 1600 mh rams(as i saw at plaisio,you need 160 euro or more)

and since foxconnon supports this socket,i think it won't cause any problem,though i would really suggest a gigabyte one

You said arround 700 or 800 with my mobo,cpu and case you cant reach the 700-800 budget.

With the remaining moneys you can buy a hard,ram,power suply the cooler isnt needed the case is AWESOME.

I forgot to ask the Video Card ?

Not an expensive one. I've chosen a GeForce GT440 TwinTech.

Gigabyte 1155 mobos don't support 1600 mh rams(as i saw at plaisio,you need 160 euro or more)

and since foxconnon supports this socket,i think it won't cause any problem,though i would really suggest a gigabyte one

Yeah, and that's what I've thought. We're exceeding the budget, aren't we? :-/

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSuv8kuyRWmMm_SQ5pytdUuy3EsuPzC3V2BzjyJ0K0GhrkTcucgA&t=1

I'm open to suggestions, don't spam.

No

In my first post,budget was at 743 euro.Let's say about some euro more,if you change something

We are not out of your budget

about AMD,i guess you need this PC for tasking mostly,and not for hard games.

and I7 2500 is better at everything :)

I'm open to suggestions, don't spam.

there is no spam, i suggest u AMD, cheaper for the same performance.

well now u will say INTEL 2xCore > AMD 2xCore

but with the price of INTEL 2xCore , you can buy AMD 4xCore which > INTEL 2xCore

http://www.pcgarage.ro/placi-video/gigabyte/geforce-gtx-460-oc-1gb-ddr5-256-bit/

This videocard is cheap also :P 180 Euros...

And i can assure you that worths.

there is no spam, i suggest u AMD, cheaper for the same performance.

well now u will say INTEL 2xCore > AMD 2xCore

but with the price of INTEL 2xCore , you can buy AMD 4xCore which > INTEL 2xCore

an intel dual core with ht is barely but stronger in many cases than an amd quad...

for example an x6 amd is weak compared to a core i7 930 and in many cases than an i5 750 if we watch video editing,video encoding and gaming, the only thing where its faster is rendering.

an intel dual core with ht is barely but stronger in many cases than an amd quad...

for example an x6 amd is weak compared to a core i7 930 and in many cases than an i5 750 if we watch video editing,video encoding and gaming, the only thing where its faster is rendering.

im not that pro at components, but till now i had only AMD and i did all i wanted with it,

+ i install drivers and all the needs for some ppl , and till now all the pc's i had in hands with AMD had no problems, but those from Intel were at services for more than 2 times.

im not that pro at components, but till now i had only AMD and i did all i wanted with it,

+ i install drivers and all the needs for some ppl , and till now all the pc's i had in hands with AMD had no problems, but those from Intel were at services for more than 2 times.

Well yes you see the thing is they have a different roadmap and that makes a bit of problem in big movements.

Intel change architecture really often after 2years and thats a so fast improvement always that when a new architecture comes out they have problems at the start while amd use the same architecture since they started to make quad cores :D

I just want to remind you, this is not an Intel vs AMD topic. Stay on topic. I think both companies build great products, but I need the computer for general tasks, programing, designing (not that much, since I have my mbp) so Intel would help me more I think.

I just want to remind you, this is not an Intel vs AMD topic. Stay on topic. I think both companies build great products, but I need the computer for general tasks, programing, designing (not that much, since I have my mbp) so Intel would help me more I think.

u want an intel, not an amd. thats it.

cuz from my point of view there is nothing u can do with intel and at the same price u cant do with amd.

and any diff of performance will be that low, that u will not even notice it.

u want an intel, not an amd. thats it.

cuz from my point of view there is nothing u can do with intel and at the same price u cant do with amd.

and any diff of performance will be that low, that u will not even notice it.

thats not true at all there are many many many seconds diff eg with some stuff in after effects.

Intel cost more worth more thats all :P

by the way instead of amd you should check amd cards at the same price range