Jump to content

Vision

Legendary Member
  • Posts

    4,769
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13
  • Feedback

    100%

Everything posted by Vision

  1. Εδώ είμαι για να σε βοηθήσω να καταλάβεις.
  2. Ehh, the link or image is broken fix it.
  3. Thank you Romingo.
  4. What video card you have ATI or Nvidia?
  5. move it to help gfx section. http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=262245.0 http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=262925.0 Resources: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=259793.0 and not in guides.
  6. Nice info. Thanks.
  7. Very interesting piece of work dude. But why asmodian? :d Very good lighting on his hand and on the center of the image. Keep share.
  8. As for your first one, I like it nice effect on his body and sword. For the second one, I would like if you design something else and not the same. First one is better.
  9. I think the image which you use is overzoomed too close. But I feel that is an little empty. Add something..
  10. Truth? I'm already sure about that. It is nice. But ye, as xDrac said try to make a little smaller. But very nice work dude. Keep sharing.
  11. Tab: Home with the Text " DOT HOST " is very close. Try to fix that. Texts " CHEAP, ECONOMY, and etc are very big try to use a lower pt. That's all for me. As template is good if you fix some things.
  12. Try to think what colors are the best for the site. Also, another font for your selection. In overall, I dont like it. I don't feel that is proper for MaxCheaters.
  13. Read more tutorials mate.. How to make a flow a good backround lightings and etc.
  14. I would change the fonts at the top. Also, the central image and the color text of central image to white as the others. "Server Name" text something different. And yeap one ready image its not a design its just a image try to make your own backround by creating something.
  15. Yeap, why you decrease the opacity of render? As for your effects not something special just some ready things. Keep practicing.
  16. junk this or lock or what else it needs http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=261621.0
  17. that lightings are awesome. Great work Damian.. I like it. Also, and flow is kind of perfect.
  18. OXI
  19. χάι.
  20. έτσι είναι αυτά είχα και γω να τρεχάματα μου...
  21. που εισαι ρε βλακαμα?
  22. χαι
  23. http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=260371.0
  24. Well, the backround its totally empty you just search for a good texture you put it up your render some lightings and voila this is your result.. Not something special..
  25. Well I like the backround but you forgot to blend the cross + the render. Also, the cyan color as for you selection for your text its not fitted with the whole tag + subtext too. I would chose grey or something related to your backround.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..