[Source]L2Universe aka L2J-Infinity

Jeez what is wrong with you? Pack is good just like l2jserver..

i watched the changesets and they actually destroy the pack :D

Well, they maybe arent so good dev. like you, but everyone there is willing to learn and help..

they dont even know java basics :D

Pack have some problems, if u want to make a serious server i don't recommend this pack, maybe after 4-5 with good dev's its recommended for a serious server, atm L2jServer is  recommended for a serious server.

Yea maybe this pack have some things what l2jserver don't have but those thing's are not Retail Like that's why you don't see them on l2jserver.

In few words "To many customs"

Gl with the project.

Pack have some problems, if u want to make a serious server i don't recommend this pack, maybe after 4-5 with good dev's its recommended for a serious server, atm L2jServer is  recommended for a serious server.

Yea maybe this pack have some things what l2jserver don't have but those thing's are not Retail Like that's why you don't see them on l2jserver.

In few words "To many customs"

Gl with the project.

l2jserver sucks too you picked the wrong one :P

than tell us another good freya project.

basically anything else i would recommend emu but since im dev there it would be weird xD

You see l2j have so many issues that nobody i mean nobody around here knows for some weird reason that if you would know it you would be like "and i used that crap?".

You see l2j have so many issues that nobody i mean nobody around here knows for some weird reason that if you would know it you would be like "and i used that crap?".

You shouldnt bet on that ... Just some people dont optimize low-frequency function calls and object references. They use that time, to code more important things that attract players in the server.