[Source]L2Universe aka L2J-Infinity

You shouldnt bet on that ... Just some people dont optimize low-frequency function calls and object references. They use that time, to code more important things that attract players in the server.

using a not thread safe map all over the core or bad coding is not low frequency :)

Show me a code example from their pack where they do that please.

code example...to understand that you would need to know how maps act.

1st they use trove all over the core which is not thread safe and cause a lot of stability and allocation issue.

2nd they use int everywhere when they could use in many cases byte or short(just an example l2skill optimalisation from int to byte,short = -5mb ram usage)

3rd they never ever use any kindof special table like for example l2jfree have in commons which leads to them using slow utils.

4th their bad coding make catches disappear so in many case you never ever will find the error because the pack dont even recognize it.

and yet i didnt talk about how awfull their for example htmcache is,how overloaded their pcinstance is,how badly coded their ai is etc etc.

I guess you got a point there. But aint all projects using an overloaded l2pcinstnace etc ? They are not the only ones. And since everyone needs to sync with l2j, changing the structure of the code isnt an option is it ?

I guess you got a point there. But aint all projects using an overloaded l2pcinstnace etc ? They are not the only ones. And since everyone needs to sync with l2j, changing the structure of the code isnt an option is it ?

Well if you look at l2emu for example there i took out over 2000+ line from pcinstance same in l2dc packs.

and no nobody needs to sync from l2j sync from l2j means the end of a project :)

Nobody needs, but everyone does. There are multiple cases where l2dc syncs from l2jserver, l2jfree does it too. And its kinda obvious. The core devs of l2jserver may have an asshole-attitude, but they are more experienced and trained than the average project developers.

PS: Accept my invitation in msn, i wont bite you. ( hard ... ).  ;D

Nobody needs, but everyone does. There are multiple cases where l2dc syncs from l2jserver, l2jfree does it too. And its kinda obvious. The core devs of l2jserver may have an asshole-attitude, but they are more experienced and trained than the average project developers.

PS: Accept my invitation in msn, i wont bite you. ( hard ... ).  ;D

i dont have any msn invites...anyway no l2j developers are not that good :P

you do not get point

L2j Server is the base is the mother of  all java emulator projects and they are the best

L2 Universe is made by all users, check our forum all you guys share we fix and commit, so  you all have create this pack, bad good  i dot know, our idea  is to get all developers in spot  one big  free project

you do not get point

L2j Server is the base is the mother of  all java emulator projects and they are the best

L2 Universe is made by all users, check our forum all you guys share we fix and commit, so  you all have create this pack, bad good  i dot know, our idea  is to get all developers in spot  one big  free project

l2jserver is the base but not the best and l2universe is still fail.

Mainly cause they dont use byte/short types right :) ?

nahh no thats just a small part :D

i would explain it but it would take hell of a lot time to do :D

Any one know how to compile they core? it gives me this error...

i had no problems with core compile, you did something wrong or miss something.