[L2OFF] L2Giants Stacksub

Dupek

i lookin since long time for such a server yeaaa im innnn

As i see the server use like DN The Long Horn system in order to get subclass,i would like to ask which golkonda drop it ? the one from TOI or you made like DN Golkonda in Archangel Waterfall,Elf Forest,Aligator Island ?

Either i dont like this thing : the sub-class item quest can be traded.

Why isnt it such a good ideea? Mby you wonder why i say it.

Lets see,cause the big clans will farm the sub-class quest rb's and ppl will remain without the second class.

So remake it. (TO CANT TRADE IT)

Good Luck,CryStaliN (Player on L2Giants)

Either i dont like this thing : the sub-class item quest can be traded.

Why isnt it such a good ideea? Mby you wonder why i say it.

Lets see,cause the big clans will farm the sub-class quest rb's and ppl will remain without the second class.

So remake it. (TO CANT TRADE IT)

Good Luck,CryStaliN (Player on L2Giants)

I agree with u but i'm just a player xD I can't do anything with that, except suggest to change it

when will be alive? ;d

3rd of March (friday)

from GM :

"I'm delaying the server launch for some reasons:

- There's a lot of controversy behind the droppable item for stack sub, so I won't launch a sv when I have things to be decided

- Some adjustments need to be made here and there, it'll take at least 2 days for the changes and testing

- The server needs some time to be advertised so we can get a lot of people in the first day

Hope you all understand "