[Request] New MxC Theme adjustments!

Maxtor

2lutc8o.png

http://i56.tinypic.com/2l8usmf.png

If I make any chanses I might repost.

wow,what a style

Nice job,it's so pro (from my opinion)

1izxac.png

I know we had one like this one , i know isn't my idea but is relu55's one( i hope that's the correct name)

Put some more effects and change the sub-text's font.Will make it look way much better

2lutc8o.png

2l8usmf.png

If I make any chanses I might repost.

PS. Been away from designing for about 1 month.

The text doesn't really flow O.o, maybe align 'cheaters' with 'ax' and the part that says 'cheating forum since 2004' above it.

The text doesn't really flow O.o, maybe align 'cheaters' with 'ax' and the part that says 'cheating forum since 2004' above it.

No mate, cause the box with the M is supposed to be the main logo.I wouldn't use the "AX" at all, but since I was sure people would ask for that, I just added it.

But to me the logo would look way much better without the "AX".Just the box with the "M" and the cheaters.

"Max" should be on one line, because it may confuse some people, it should be nice but simple to read, often horizontally and straight

It's supposed they know which forum they visited, why would they get confused?O.o lol

Many websites ain't even using letters, they just use their main logo and nothing more...