[Request] New MxC Theme adjustments!

Maxtor

ask the ps users to create a bunch of mxc avatars and add that as an avatar package to choose from.

That's not a bad idea.And also, every new member who joins and has no avatar selected, make a specific Avatar to be automatically applied with the logo of "Maxcheaters" on it.

GIVE BACK the motherfin edit priv to LEGENDARYS >.<

Haha

That's not a bad idea.And also, every new member who joins and has no avatar selected, make a specific Avatar to be automatically applied with the logo of "Maxcheaters" on it.

Haha

i rarely have bad ideas :P

add custom buttons at the menu bar and insert there things like

rules(general ruleset for the whole forum no more rule/board)

donation(list here the options to donate and the links to it and delete the buttons from the bottom)

services(list here advertisement prices for banner places and related things to that)

ask the ps users to create a bunch of mxc avatars and add that as an avatar package to choose from.

enable custom profile field editing for users.

GIVE BACK the motherfin edit priv to LEGENDARYS >.<

delete the gold membergroup and uploader membergroup(imho reducing the size of the team and increase the number of mods in necessary membergroups is a way to go).

delete collapsable from board Massive Multiplayer Online RPG Forum since its announcement and everyone should see it always.

add a "please register" welcome message for guests at every page.

delete the l2off board and membergroup.

remake the l2j membergroup(privs wise) and sections.

increase transaction security in marketplace with specific ruleset for it and discussion board.

move photoshop stuff to a new section and add their other design related boards.

move events and competitions to the main board under announcements.

Agree with all.

does anyone consider any idea here or its just to make ppl feel they get what they want and than make them realise their opinion dont worth a penny? :D

Sorry to say this but I gotta agree with intrepid in every single part of what he said.

Even the penny thingie :D

i agree with Intrepid too about every suggestion he made.

sorry if i can't give you suggestions too but i'm too new in maxcheaters.com and i didn't spend mutch time but i got to tell you that from all similar forums about l2j (thats the part from forum i use the most) maxcheaters is the best one i see all over other forums and sites (credits: Maxcheaters) below they shares ...  :D